Naming State 1 - Preliminary Poll

What should we name State 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sigma

Censor
The time has come to name our newly created states! This poll will select the name of State 1, containing the cities Toot Uncommon, Ning-Hsia, and Auda City.

Please vote for the name of this state.

Options:
  • Auda Minor
  • Aloha
  • Transboreal
  • New Licentia
  • New Germany
  • Abstain

Procedure: This is the first round of voting for a name. An option must receive at least 33% of the vote to be declared the winner of the poll. If no option receives 33% of the vote, a second poll will be held with only the top three vote-getters from this poll, guaranteeing that at least one option will receive the required 33%. You may only vote for one option in each round of voting.

Please note that this poll will close in 3 days from the time of this poting.

As governor, I am appaled their isn't an option for "State of Dork"!

I'm kidding of course...

As governor I urge you to vote for New Licentia, as that is my favorite name. ;)

Well I think that if we settle on an island or another continent, that state could be named New Licentia. For now I vote for Auda Minor.

Tranboreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Auda minor is the only apropriate name to choose, but that hasnt ever stopped the game in the past. *cough*Toot uncommon*cough*

This poll has closed.

With 6 out of 13 non-abstain votes, Auda Minor is declared the winner with 46% of the vote, and a second poll is not necessary.

Top Bottom