New Dark Elf leaderhead

zulu9812

The Newbie Nightmare
Wow :eek: this rocks hard! well that will be a realy good replacement of the old WH leaderhead.... I really like the eyes of this guy... you can even see the red in the right eye....

Except the fact that WH dark elves have normal skin tone (well, they are a bit pale, but so are the other elves ;))

Oh, and Zulu? Didn`t you have a Space Marine half done somewhere? Do you think you could finish it, please? We are reviving the WH40k mod, and we coud really use it. :) We have a sweet Ork already, now we need the reast of the bunch ;)

:eek: zulu, you make the most realistic leaderheads anywhere on this forum, and you've only made one before! Thank you sooooo much for this. You should definitely enter it in the LH competiton. It would totally win.

Looks great, Zulu!:goodjob: I was just wondering the other day if you would be finishing this leaderhead. It would make an excellent submission to the leaderhead challenge.:)

Wow...this leaderhead is awesome...makes me consider replacing my currently chosen dark elf leaderhead for this one.

I take it in WH, the dark elves are lead by a male dark elf, as opposed to the D&D universe where dark elves are lead by a female?

Darque said:
Wow...this leaderhead is awesome...makes me consider replacing my currently chosen dark elf leaderhead for this one.

I take it in WH, the dark elves are lead by a male dark elf, as opposed to the D&D universe where dark elves are lead by a female?

"I am Malekith, of the ever-cold Naggaroth. In case you didn't know, I am MALE."

The first meet dippy text from the WH mod. That came about after I (and others) told embryodead that it looks like his DE LH has tits. :D

@zulu: looks good. :)

odintheking said:
Yeah, they are. BTW, what's the second file for? Everything needed is in the first one.

the 2nd flc is in there (the complete package is spanned across those 2 .rars)

Stormrage said:
Except the fact that WH dark elves have normal skin tone (well, they are a bit pale, but so are the other elves ;))

Call it artistic license ;) Besides, Naggaroth is such a dark and desolate place, with so little sunlight, I figured that Dark Elves would have evolved to suit their environment.

Stormrage said:
Oh, and Zulu? Didn`t you have a Space Marine half done somewhere? Do you think you could finish it, please? We are reviving the WH40k mod, and we coud really use it. :) We have a sweet Ork already, now we need the reast of the bunch ;)

Oh...I suppose I could finish it...

Top Bottom