Support for Mobility Radeon 9000

i tried that tool and it couldn't find a one dll file (i dont mean this Richtx.OCX). And insallation cancelled. I wonder if i downloaded the right driver. Which driver should i download? I have Fujitsu Amilo.

i downloaded the driver from there and it gave me inf error, even when i jused this mod tool. i can only hope that firaxis makes patch whitch is compatible with Mobility Radeon 9000..

i Own A Toshiba Satellite P35-s605 Laptop. This Is A Powerful Machine That Has A Pentium 4 H/t Processor. However, I Have Been Having Problems Playing Civ 4!! I Can Only Play The Game For About 5-10 Minutes Before The Whole System Freezes And I'm Forced To Hard Reboot. After Reading Through The Forums For Days I Figured Out That The Problem Is Most Likely Caused By My Video Driver. I Have An Ati Mobility Radeon 9000 Igp With The 6.14 Driver. I Have Already Downloaded The 4.12 Driver But Every Time Ati Tries To Install It It Has An Error And Terminates. The error states: "SETUP WAS UNABLE TO FIND COMPONENTS THAT CAN BE INSTALLED ON YOUR CURRENT HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE." I Don't Know A Whole Lot About Computers So I Could Only Understand Some Of What Everyone Is Talking About In These Forums. Will Somebody Please Help Me!!!!!!!! I Just Started Playing Civ4: Warlords And I'm Having The Exact Same Problem. Please Reply And Help. Thank You.

Top Bottom