Term 6 Nominations - Designated Players

Sigma

Censor
Term 6 Nominations for Designated Player

The Designated Player plays the save according to instructions that were posted by officials. The Designated Player must post an Instruction Thread in which officials will post their instructions, and then play the save following the instructions to the best of his/her ability. The Designated Player may choose whether to hold his/her turnchat online or offline. Following the turnchat, the Designated Player should post as much information as he can, including a summary, log, screenshots, and the save. The Designated Player should do all of this in a timely manner so as not to delay the game.

Please note that you may nominate any number of citizens for this position, including yourself. A nomination must be accepted by the person who was nominated to be considered valid. You may only accept one nomination, but you may change your mind about accepting and declining a nomination as many times as you like up until the deadline. Candidates will be listed in order of their (last) acceptance in the election poll.

Please note that Designated Player does not count as an official position, so you may accept a nomination for both Designated Player and one other position.

Nominations will close on May 27th at 2:00 PM EDT (18:00 UTC).

Should they choose to write them, the candidates' platforms will appear below.

I will self-nominate and accept.

I accept....OFFLINE ONLY. IF you have a problem with OFFLINE then dont vote for me. :)

DaveShack said:
I nominate myself, Donsig, Cyc, dutchfire, CivGeneral, robboo, and GeorgeOP.

I accept.

I decline since my computer won't handle a standard map easily, and it looks like there are going to be enough players already. If there is a problem because of a lack of players then I'll be in the chain of command (hopefully).

I guess I could place my name in the hat and accept my nomination.

Top Bottom