Dimalio (01)

dimaliok

GayLORD
Hi this is my first SG and it will be on regent or monarch all players are welcome it will be (PTW) and the civ is america every thing else will be voted
oh BTW its default rules victories all but shooting for space

-----------roster----------------
Dimalio
choxorn
D'Artagnan59
Pequenino
goodsmell
kill fire

Wow, do you have bad grammar.
I'm in. :)

kind of but ill put u on the roster too make up for easy level we took a sucky civ

Edit Btw how do i take and post pics

dimaliok said:
kind of but ill put u on the roster too make up for easy level we took a sucky civ

Edit Btw how do i take and post pics

You can find instructions for how to take screenshots in the FAQ. For info on how to post pics, check out Cromagnan's "How to upload Saves and screenshots" thread in the Succesion Games forum.

lurker's comment: Good luck kids!:D
America is a very good training civ. The Industrious trait helps with the worker speed and helps learn how to control what to do with the worker at a speedy pace. And the expansionist teaches you exploring. Since you are expansionist, you might want to have sedentary barbarians, you are sure to get some nice techs out of the huts, but thats just me.:) Well, all I have to say is, good luck.:goodjob:

lurker's comment: IMO, [civ3] is more user-friendly than [ptw], but its up to the team. Not many people have [ptw]...

lurker's comment: Its not about the reasons, because then, Conquests would be top choice. But what I'm saying is, the least of people have/play in PTW. Vanilla is more compatible, and by the looks of it, it seems you will have a 3-man roster. Just my suggestion: If you want to make it more "member-friendly", change it into Vanilla.

But that's just my $0.02 :p

Yeah that's right , but If you think deeply . if you want to play better and have better results , you won't even think about city improvements , because you won't play an SG game and build Coloseumm in every city in your empire , because then you are non-regent player , you're still "stuck" on Chieftan idiology ( I'm not trying to insult ) .

But if you'll change it to Vaniilla I'll join too although I've PTW and C3C ;) . I want Pequenino join too . well you decide what is better to you , than good luck for you if you stay on PTW , and good luck us if you change it to Vanilla :D

lurker's comment: Like goodsmell said, improvements dont matter. The objective of this game is to learn, or so it seems. And IIRC, not many improvements are added in PTW. Play the World was sort of a transition version of the game.

Ansar_the_King said:
lurker's comment: Like goodsmell said, improvements dont matter. The objective of this game is to learn, or so it seems. And IIRC, not many improvements are added in PTW. Play the World was sort of a transition version of the game.
You dont get my point im not talking about city improvements i m,ean terrain im provments like mines and roads

@dimalio: I wouldn't mind if we changed to vanilla. The only things that come with PTW are more civs, more units, and a few more worker actions. If D'artagnan is okay with it too, you should change it to vanilla.

choxorn said:
@dimalio: I wouldn't mind if we changed to vanilla. The only things that come with PTW are more civs, more units, and a few more worker actions. If D'artagnan is okay with it too, you should change it to vanilla.
OK fine ill change to vanilla ill put those 2 vanilla players on the roster

OK heres are start ill play 20

Attachments

• start.JPG
    start.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 225
Pequenino said:
:banana: :banana::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D Thx!

i really don´t like that start. Too much jungle, and there´s probably more SE. The BG´s and river are good though. Your choice
Its forest the jungle is SSE of washington and the save and log coming soon

Top Bottom