Eagle Warrior (5/30/06)

sepamu92

Prince
Version II Available Here

Hello all, this is my first unit, so please be gentle.;)
I have taken the jaguar warrior and modified it to look somewhat like an eagle warrior. It should use spearman animations and is meant as a UU for Aztecs.

Many thanks to Rabbit, White for his great Nif veiwer tutorial.:goodjob:

edit: New version with better cape and properly rotating spear.

Download

Screenshot:

Yes I noticed this, for some reason he doesn't flip the spear over when he stabs, like a normal spearman does. I don't know how to change this, but half the time he stabs underhand and it looks fine then, and it somehow looks appropriate for him to hit with the butt of his spear anyway.

Thanks you!!! this was one of the units I asked for !!!

I'm sure that some other units have managed to make the spear point the proper direction. Maybe ask in the main C&C?

Looks nice. :goodjob:

woodelf said:
I'm sure that some other units have managed to make the spear point the proper direction. Maybe ask in the main C&C?

Looks nice. :goodjob:

No, we are using 2 sided spear :D

Nice unit !

Yeah, there's some weird bug with spears - sometimes when you get a nother unit to use them they don't point the right way half the time. sepamu92, you could try to use Phalanx animations instead, maybe that'll fix it (unless of course you find them not fitting). Or of course use a 2 pointed spear, like Roland suggested.

In any case, this is a great looking unit :goodjob:

I only have a question about the cape - is it suppose to be just plain white? If it is then maybe you could give it a bit more texture (like weave pattern), or better yet add some shadows, like for wrinkles and stuff - just to add more depth to it.

Nice! I just added the Eagle Warrior as a second UU to CivMore, but didn't have a model for it... now I do! Perfect!

Rabbit said:
*snip*
I only have a question about the cape - is it suppose to be just plain white? If it is then maybe you could give it a bit more texture (like weave pattern), or better yet add some shadows, like for wrinkles and stuff - just to add more depth to it.

Or, better yet, make it look like it's made up of feathers...!

i think when u use phalanx animation, the spear points to the right direction!
otherwise nice unit!

Aztecs need prisoners for live sacrifice remember. He's knocking out the enemy with the but to take him back to the pyramids...

Looks great.

I'm realy glad you guys started putting more depth into central america, who knows maybe we could make a central american mod. The aztecs had lots of realy cool military units. I'd personaly would like to see a tzitzimitl or frightful spectre unit

Top Bottom