PCX Maker of the Month Competiton
and Second Place 2006 PCX of the Year Competition

Player Setup Preview
World Setup Preview

Download Setup Screens (.zip, 683kb) Updated July 8 06

The locations of the files should be:
\Art\PlayerSetup\playerSetup.pcx
\Art\WorldSetup\background.pcx

Note: The world setup screen contains only the background. The custom terrain images can be downloaded from this thread.

Interface Screens
Added July 12

Interface screens preview

Download Interface Screens (.zip, 3.8Mb)

This package includes the advisor screens, the histograph and VP screens, the demographics screen, and the city screen. There is only one science screen, since they are identical except for the arrows. Just copy and rename as necessary. The PCXs are already in the proper folder structure.

Civilopedia
by Olorin0222

Added July 16

Download Civilopedia (.zip, kb)

Also check out the main screen interface created by mrtn and PCHighway!

:goodjob: Those look great weasel, nice work. love the texture of the background and the world: climate, temp, and age artwork. I'm sure I can find a use for these. :D

Excellent, they look great! :thumbsup:

Great work. Looks very nice.:)

Looks good. You could smoothen the buttons a little, though.

The World Setup screen preview shows work done by Heniu and I, and can be found in this thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=107542

@Weasel: :thumbsup:

@Smurf: I'm fairly sure the buttons are the same in the whole game, we will try to do something about it, but we'll have to see how that looks in other parts of the mod. :)

Partizanac said:
Can you build all other backgrounds? like civilopedia,....
It would be great if you could.

We are working on others as well. I, for one, have been doing the Spaceship screen. If no one else is doing them, I could do others as well.

@mrtn: Yeah, I know, but like Weasel said, they don't blend in too well. I'm sure you'll come up with something that looks just right.

Top Bottom