Emergency!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commie #4522

Prince
aw hell so my family baby sit these two little boys and i hate one of them. he's like five and he knows how to talk but hes rude and annoying and he wanted this thing i was eating. i hadn't eaten anything all day so i was pissed when he kept bugging me about it. so i let him take a bit but while he was trying to i shoved it in his face. it was one of those hot pockets and the filling was hella hot so it burned his mouth. of course he cried and now im hella scared he's gonna tell his dad. They're gonnna hate me. our familes are hella close too. theyre almost my cousins. **** dude what should i do? his bottom lip is getting red and puffy and his dad is picking him up in about an hour or so. i'm hella stupid and immature i know. PLEASE HELP

Punch him in the face. They're gonna find out either way that he burned himself, so make it count.

Here's the chance to take out your aggression on this devil.

baseball bat to the back of the head. with any luck, he'll lose enough memory.

In all seriousness, tell the truth. If the Dad's an idiot about it, well, find new friends/cousins. They're obviously not doing a good job raising kids.

Well, have you had him drink some water? Failing that just tell the father what happened. You'll get in trouble, but its far easier and then if there is any danger he can assess it.

ChrTh said:
baseball bat to the back of the head. with any luck, he'll lose enough memory.

In all seriousness, tell the truth. If the Dad's an idiot about it, well, find new friends/cousins. They're obviously not doing a good job raising kids.
i culd cair less about them ,but they are my parents friends they are very close, no i'm not just going to find new family friends! and it's my fault obviusly..

Tell the truth. Tell them you were eating a hot pocket, then the kid wanted to try it. And since you are so nice and caritative, you gave him a bit, but it was too hot, (blame the microwaves cos it does not heat even) and he got burned a bit.

Meanwhile try some ice to make it look not as bad.

Alpine Trooper said:
Punch him in the face. They're gonna find out either way that he burned himself, so make it count.

OMG, that is the greatest thing ever. :lol:

BTW, pay him off.

When you here them coming, set your hair alight and run screaming from the house. That way you don't have to explain it, and you probably won't have to babysit again.:D

Urederra said:
Tell the truth. Tell them you were eating a hot pocket, then the kid wanted to try it. And since you are so nice and caritative, you gave him a bit, but it was too hot, (blame the microwaves cos it does not heat even) and he got burned a bit.

Ditto, also tell the family you won't babysit for them again, that's a must!

I think it should be easy to make it pass as an accident.
"I didn't realize the inside was so hot, then I slipped and spilled all of it in his face"
Yeah... Right.

If the kid can talk, I'm pretty sure saying it was the dog, or that you slipped won't fly...

Get used to the criminal justice system of the United States for assault of a minor.

I still think paying him off will work though.

Urederra said:

Thats exactly how i would swing it - you are older, more mature, (i guess) - they are going to beleive your spin, not hte kids

whatever you do, dont lie, or it will come out!

tell a similar storey, but spin it your way

tell him to take it like a man

Urederra said:

yes thanks thats exactly waht i'm going to do!!

Commie #4522 said:
yes thanks thats exactly waht i'm going to do!!

You have to tell us if he buys it! :D (Ok, so I'm having a slightly boring night...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom