[Fantasy] Goblins

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
Ok, this is the first group of Goblin units, designed for WHFB and FfH II, feel free to use them anywhere else u want.

One Issue with the Spearmen. i did not have the time to scale the _fx (shader) version right, so please copy the spearman nif, rename the spearman.nif to spearman_fx.nif and replace spearman_fx.nif with it ;) otherwise you will see a spearman with greenskin texture! no such issue with the archers, there the _fx version looks identically to the non _fx version and supports team colour without problems. (i will update the spearman version as soon as i have time to do so, or if anyone else wants to compare the non fx and the fx and then nif edit all the changes i`ve done to the non fx into the _fx, he shall post it here!)

download archers and spearmen

Lol, I never realized how huge that nose was :) but then again people seem to like it, great work :goodjob:

WR, very nice units. About their noses, what sterotype are you trying to imply there?

:joke:

Wow, these are amazing. They look almost *exactly* like my Warhammer goblin miniatures. Wow. Great job!!!

I'm playing the Clan in my current game and wish I had these goblins right now seZ.

woodelf said:
I'm playing the Clan in my current game and wish I had these goblins right now seZ.

hehe :) i can understand that. but i thought they should be in FfH 0.13 together with hippus ;)

Cant wait to play it myself :D

Top Bottom