Modern Inquisitor (28th of June, 2006)

LMR

Back In Green!
Hi yet again :)

This is the Conquests Inquisitor, armed with a SMG. The Ever-Present Taskmaster requested this as an Inquisitor for the WH40K Mod.

Preview: Run > Default > Fortify > Attack > Death

The civilopedia is below

EDIT: Faulty INI file, new one is attached. sorry for the inconvenience :sad:

Attachments

• ModernInquisitor.zip
    371.6 KB · Views: 741
  • ModernInquisitorLarge.gif
    ModernInquisitorLarge.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 785
  • ModernInquisitorINI.zip
    544 bytes · Views: 351
On the first day, God created the Light kuz it was to friggin dark.
On the second day, God created the Heaven and the Earth.
On the third day, God created a bunch of other stuff kuz it was too boring.
On the fourth day, God added water on the stuff and stired the mixture with a Big Spoon™. Life was born.
On the fifth day, God lost His magical glasses (+2 perception) so He screwed up the formula for "He-ooo-muns"™. So He got some "humans" instead. He couldn't kill them kuz the lawsuit would be to expensive, so He got stuck with them ... bummer.
On the sixth day, God gave the SMG to the humans so that they may spread their beliefs.
On the seventh day, God went to Burj al-Arab hotel on vacation.

A much needed unit LMR. :goodjob:

Very good, but very odd!

Actually, even the original unit was pretty odd. Most inquisitors were Dominicans, but this guy isn't a Dominican. I'm not sure what he is - he looks most like an early Franciscan (they originally wore grey habits rather than brown).

@Plotinus, he can belong to Ordo Malleus - the Demon Hunters, or Ordo Hereticus - the Witch Hunters. I suppose we`ll use him as an inquisitor of Ordo Xenos (Alien Hunters) too. Those are the 3 branches of the Inqusition in the WH40k universe.

Astra Imperator Gloriam: Exterminatus Extremis :evil:

LizardmenRule!... here is a units_32.pcx with correct palette and Civ Specific colors...also included Alt_ Large and Small pcx files that have him centered...no big deal.

Attachments

• Modern Inquisitor pcx files.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 251
Stormrage... :lol: That's a very flattering gesture and I thank you for the compliment. Really, I have never been one to add links to my signature or create a thread of my work and even though I have managed to "step on the toes" of a few people in the past concerning any work I have done pertaining to their units etc... my intentions are to help and just offering files that I use myself. We are all a Collective Group of Kindred Spirits and I have Enjoyed and Benefitted from these forums over the years. Happy to share anything I have or do with all others in return. :)

Top Bottom