JOE-04 - "Not Quite So" Chaos SG (Warlords)

JesusOnEez

Emperor
This may be a Warlords SG, but isn't at the moment...

After reading Chaos SG and thinking how bonkers it was, I've decided to steal the idea, with a slight difference. As with the Chaos SG, each player will have a different role, but they are based on the winning conditions.

There won't be the following roles to take up, as roles appear to be moving over from Chaos 2 & 3;

ROOSTER
Who knows! It's being made up as it goes along...thanks Rex! See Chaos 2 & 3 for roles to pick from.

Religious Fanatic - JesusOnEez (also The Puppeteer).
The Tyrant - GreyFox
The SG Breaker - ChrTh

More available...

Not appearing directly: Rex Tyrannus (the prankster)

People Rex chooses will get priority...

Other rules. You must let the previous players builds/research finish, otherwise no-one will ever get what they want.

Game settings? Who knows...Rex is making it all up and we appear to be winging it all the way. Not Quite So Chaos? Hmmph.

Well now, I'd like to join, but I have a feeling you'll choose someone else...:(
Never-the-less, I still wish to join.

I don't mind having a few new players, it's just that I like to play with regulars as well, not least because you get used to their playing styles.

Although people I've played with before will get first dibs, I'll put you on the back-burner list.

It'll be a little while before this starts obviously, as no-one has Warlords yet.

:D

Also, who would you like to be in the rooster?

You might need to give each player more turns per turnset ... just so they can even have a chance at finishing what they started. And it is nice (or would be) if each player watch out for the other, like for example the Dominator would save the GS created during his turnset for the Scientist to use, etc.

Sounds like this will be a very chaotic SG indeed :)

If you do decide to have me, then I would like to be either The Dominator, The conqueror(more so then Dominator, as I like razing), or The Joker.(though I have a feeling ruff_hi or someone else will get that spot...)

Berserks01 - More turns is a good idea, and the same reason I stated that you must leave the previous players build orders and tech to finish. I'll take that idea on board...as for smaller details we'll probably wing them as opposed to setting them down in stone.

PrinceCharles - Noted.

I guess I'll have to take this as a compliment from, Joe.:goodjob:
I'm sure everybody that signs up will have a great time with this one.

Oh man, this sounds like fun. But with 5 other SGs going and real life clubbing me about the head and shoulders, it would not be fair to sign up right now. But I'll lurk here and maybe fill in as a sub.

You won't get away with this. Munterpipe's Chaos SG 2 will pwn u!

(you'll probably have 5 pages before the SG even starts, filled with Chaos players cursing you and your family, not to mention threatening letters, kidnappings etc.)

Hmm... I'd like to get into the SG thing. Have been itching for one for a while, but I rarely can find one that's not full. If you'll have me, I'd like to join.

Anything but the Thesp. Never liked culture victory. Preferably not the Dominator either, though I'll do that in a pinch.

EDIT: Hmm... Hate to do so this quick, but I didn't see the Warlords SG. Not sure on when I'll be getting that. God, I've got bad timing.

Munterpipe had declared WAR! He's stolen a player, and now I have a grand total of zero players. This will not do. Sign up and join the fight, especially if you want to be the Joker...

Munterpipe said:
Also, the prankster is not bound by threads, so if you sign up for this spot, be ready to make some Chaos in the Not Quite So Chaos SG as well.

Our Joker will have free reign...oh yes. :D

JesusOnEez said:
He's stolen a player, and now I have a grand total of zero players. This will not do.

This actually made me Laugh Out Loud:lol:. Doesn't happen much to me on forums.

I hope you now see the error of your ways JOE. Any attempt to imitate Munterpipe's Chaos will fail miserably. Join us before it is too late!

Top Bottom