[Req] Cho-Ko-Nu Redux (07/15/06)

R

Rabbit, White

This is an old request from Sleeping_Dragon. Hopefully he's still around and can make use of it, or someone else can. The request was for Cho-Ko-Nu with knight's sword. I decided also to do a Cho-Ko-Nu on a horse w/ knight's sword.

Download

As you can see, the one on a horse has two variations - one using the knight's shield, the other using his own shield (that's the #2). Obviously they use knight's animations so point to them in the art definition. There is no need to copy the knight's animations to the same folder, just point to the vanilla ones.
Same for the Cho-No-Ku on foot, except he uses Knights Templar's animations, which can be found in the Units/Scenario folder.

And one last pic...

Enjoy :thumbsup:

P.S. And yes, I went a bit nuts w/ photoshop... so sue me :lol:

P.P.S. It is possible that the horse version might cause some slowdown on slower systems (not likely but possible) because it uses 8! textures (2 of the 10 aren't used depending on which version you use). This is largely due to how the knight was textured and there's nothing I can do about it.

Attachments

• Chokonu_Redux.zip
    329.5 KB · Views: 759
i love the pic and that was just what i needed, thank you, did you create ey template?

Thanks

@seZereth: I forgot to create a template :blush: I'm gonna remember for next units though, it would've saved me at least half an hour, and maybe more, with this unit.

Nice unit and nice screenie :goodjob:. I bet, if you could or had more time, you would make it animated with some cool medievel music in the background.

sharick said:
Nice unit and nice screenie :goodjob:. I bet, if you could or had more time, you would make it animated with some cool medievel music in the background.
Heh, yep that'd be pretty sweet... ;)

Top Bottom