Chaos SG 2 AND Chaos SG 3

Munterpipe

Clums
Well, since JesusOnEes started the Not Quite So Chaos SG, I have no choice but to stand up against this atrocity and start the sequel to the original Chaos SG. In fact, to begin with a bang, I'll start both Chaos 2 and Chaos 3 at the same time in the same thread. (We can't have this looking orderly or something, can we?)

For those of you who don't know this already:
Chaos 2 and Chaos 3 will be like a normal SG except that each player has a set of variant rules that must be followed.

The Warmonger:mad: must at the first turn of his turnset declare war on at least one AI civ. The warmonger can never make peace with anyone, and can never deny a request from an AI civ to join their war.

On the contrary, one player could be the cowardly AI Pushover:blush: .
At first turn, immediately make peace with all AI's, whatever the cost. (Maybe except giving away self-built cities) The AI Pushover tries to befriend all AI's, especially the ones with the highest scores. He never denies any request or trade suggestion from the AI, but he can never go to war. Also, the AI Pushover can never build any military units.

The Religious fanatic :jesus: loves his religion, hates all the heretics and does anything he can to cleanse the world of the unbelievers and force the word of the true God(s) onto everyone in his way.

We have the :whipped: Tyrant who loves to punish his people and his land. Who never gives a way an opportunity to pillage and starve enemy cities, and is all but beelining for nukes.

And to clean up all the mess caused, so that we don't lose in 3000 BC, we have the Grumpy Cleaner(s). Who doesn't have any variant rules, but is free (actually encouraged) to scream his outrage at any stupidity the former players has committed. :gripe:

The SG Breaker is classic. He will constantly play the wrong save at the wrong time for a wrong number of turns. He reports in the wrong threads on a wrong language. He never posts a got it, never asks for a skip and is a constant pain in the ass for the SG creator[pissed] . In this case, that would be me.

And last, but not least, is the Prankster::satan:
Played beautifully by Ruff Hi and Conroe in Chaos 1, the prankster plays when he wants for as long as he wants. He obeys no rules and he is not on the roster, but steals the save whenever, changes civics, city names, game parameters and leaves pranks for others to find and be irritated about. I you get in the pranksters good grazes; you might even be awarded a prankster point, which might come in useful sometime.
Also, the prankster is not bound by threads, so if you sign up for this spot, be ready to make some Chaos in the Not Quite So Chaos SG as well;)

More suggestions for player roles are welcome of course.

Since we are doing two SGs at once, some more variant rules could be in.
The confused::confused:
He plays his turnset in Chaos 2 exactly as it should have been done in Chaos 3. (or the other way around) If we in Chaos 3 lack military, he builds military in Chaos 2. If Catherine is our sworn enemy in Chaos 3, he immediately attacks Moscow in Chaos 2, no matter the consequences. He follows all suggestion the last player from the wrong game posted, even though they could be completely misplaced.
And lastly, the confused naively believes everything the Prankster tells him, and follows his orders exactly

The Storyteller::old:
This guy should be inspired by the guys in the Stories & Tales forum here at CFC.
Before he even plays, the Storyteller posts a title for his turnset. For Example:
The Battle of Beijing
All quiet on the western front
The old workboat and the sea
Romeo and Catherine
...Or something like that.
The storyteller then plays the game according to the title, and tries to make it match as good as possible.

Then, he has to report in style, with plenty of metaphors and other literary tools. Anyone got a writer in his belly? Sign up for the storyteller.

The Artist: [pimp]
He plays eccentrically, like on an absinth high,
and reports great works of art.
His screenshots so beautiful, that you'll probably cry
and be amazed from the very start.

If he degrades himself to actually use lowly writing to report his deeds, it surely is Poetry with rhyming unheard of. (check out Ruff Hi and Hookemhorns' reports in the Chaos Sgotm, and you'll know what I mean.)

Again more suggestions for existing or new player roles would be nice.

I would love to have a lot of the guys from Chaos 1 and the Chaos Sgotm to join, but new brave souls are of course welcomed.

Starts will be rolled up when the rosters are full.

The first punishment to JesusOnEes for starting another Chaos SG is that I'll steal one of his assigned players. PrinceCharles is the first one on the roster for Chaos 2 and you get to be the warmonger!:D

Chaos 2
Princecharles (warmonger)
Jeejeep (AI Pushover)
Atlas (Grumpy Cleaner)
Hookemhorns (storyteller)
berserks01 (undecided)
picardathon (n00b)

Chaos 3
Strauss (tyrant)
Pigswill (Religious Fanatic)
Sand (AI pushover)
Conroe (SG breaker)
Ruff Hi (artist)
WillowBrook (obsessed with numbers)

Pranksters:
Rex Tyrannus and Pholkhero:help:

Puppeteer: Munterpipe

Munterpipe said:
And last, but not least, is the Prankster::satan:
Played beautifully by Ruff Hi and Conroe in Chaos 1,

What, I don't get any compliments for my inspired portrayal of the Warmonger and the Micromanager?

I will (of course) be joining this sequel. Put me down as the Tyrant:evil:. As for Chaos 2 or 3, just sign me up in whichever SG has the most 'oldies' in it. The Tyrant does not like cheeky newcomers!

Is this still vanilla CIV or Warlords?

Strauss said:
What, I don't get any compliments for my inspired portrayal of the Warmonger and the Micromanager?

I will (of course) be joining this sequel. Put me down as the Tyrant:evil:. As for Chaos 2 or 3, just sign me up in whichever SG has the most 'oldies' in it. The Tyrant does not like cheeky newcomers!

Is this still vanilla CIV or Warlords?

You were beautiful as well, Strauss, and you'll be a great Tyrant. I'll wait for the common opinion on whether we will do this vanilla or Warlords. I guess I might just have to buy warlords then;)

Sprite, tell us when you are back, and I'll let you jump in for some turns.

I wouldn't mind being the SG Rule Breaker.

Edit: Oh wait, maybe I mis-read your statement. Are you playing the breaker position yourself?

I would be happy to be :mad: :nono: :cringe: :aargh: :gripe: [pissed] at my team mates as the grumpy cleaner.

Whilst I'm naturally a dull and orderly fellow my stint in the Holy Ones (TM) has probably prepared me to be a religious fanatic (if you got space for a newcomer).

Atlas and Pigswill, you're both added to the roster.

To everybody else who's interested in joining. Don't be upset if your favourite role has already been taken. We're doing two SGs at once here, so whichever player role is most popular will probably be played by two or even three people. Sign up now and get free psychiatry for you and your friends. (you'll need it)

if you'll except another newcomer i would quite like to be the ai pushover. i have been doing that quite alot in my other SG (the computer knows best). i was thinking about the prankset alogh it seems like to much hard work.

is this warlords or norm CIV4?

Sweet! I'm quoting post #14 anytime anyone gripes about how insane fun it is!

Edit: Don't want to scare anyone away. I do plan to make this insane fun.

Rex is taking way too long on getting that start rolled, so I went ahead and did it myself.

We are Rome, playing on Emporer. I have to go eat dinner now ...

Chaos2 BC-4000.Civ4SavedGame

I swear I am gonna have to :gripe: if you settle on that wheat. The thing to do is move the warrior southwest to see if the settler should move that way too to get more river/commerce tiles.

But since there is no save then go ahead with the drydocks;)

Can i be Rex's Apprentice Prankster? We work well as a duo ~ like Martin and Lewis, Siskel and Ebert, A and Team ~

Top Bottom