*Really* small little mod to unclutter the air unit range graphics:

Duke van Frost said:
Screenshot please?

If you do a graphic-mod, you should consider to show people what you´ve done. But well, If Rabbit says it´s nice, it actually has to be nice :D
Screenshot is available through the link. The link leads to the file download page and at the bottom it has the screenshot.

It looks very nice.

How about a cross or something like that because in some cases it's very hard to see this little dots.

Dearmad said:
Well now you're getting picky. I made it because I didn't want lots of clutter...

Is it really tough to see in the game when playing? They're pretty clear to me.

I could do another special file for other people, but I'm keeping this one for now for me.
I use them also in 12monkeys Pathfinder/MoveHighlighter Mod and there it shows up from the beginning as an indicator for the unit's range. So it also shows up on forests etc. So your spots are bit too small.

But, they are great because they are better than these squares.

Hey Dearmad, just wanted to ask, if you'd create these crosses for me :)

Well, you've got the dds file. Just edit it in paint shop pro or something. I used nvidia's dds exporter. Import the alpha channel as your mask. Edit the mask and graphic layer. Then export the mask channel to the alpha channel. Save it using existing mip maps (you've created them in the alpha channel) with an explicit map from the alpha channel.

Top Bottom