missing interface

micmc

Warlord
on pre-warlords civ4, I've lost my interface, all of it, the advisors, the city screen, the mini map, everything....

I had noticed it on FFH's mod then warlords came out and I got busy with that, went into mylons mod on pre-warlords and it was still gone, but then I tried shinto's mod and it was there, and now I tried just a straight game and it's poofters too...

anybody run into this? anybody know how to fix it?

micmc said:
on pre-warlords civ4, I've lost my interface, all of it, the advisors, the city screen, the mini map, everything....

I had noticed it on FFH's mod then warlords came out and I got busy with that, went into mylons mod on pre-warlords and it was still gone, but then I tried shinto's mod and it was there, and now I tried just a straight game and it's poofters too...

anybody run into this? anybody know how to fix it?

Normally, I've had this happen because there was an error in some piece of python code that, when tripped, will instantly halt the python execution. That means all of the functions that draw your interface never get called.

Try checking in the log files for any errors you might have there.

I renamed my Custom Assets and made a new empty Custom Assets folder and that cleaned up my interface issues.

Top Bottom