Mummy (August 5, 2006)

utahjazz7

Deity
I was bored last night, so I started throwing this together. It's not much, but maybe someone can use it. Sorry, there are no civ-specific colors. I just couldn't think of how to add them in. I guess I was inspired by Plotinus's Voodoo Doll and MoscaTNT's zombies.

Download from the File Database.

Unusual fidget. :)

All he needs now is to reach out and say "Coin, coin."

Indeed, I've been requesting this one for a long, long time. Many thanks!

Great work, and very imaginative too. It surprised me when I was looking through the units database to find that no-one has ever made a Mummy before - odd given the numbers of undead units. You'd think it would be near the top of the list. So a lot of people will probably find a use for this.

This is great. I've been waiting for a mummy for a long time. I believe Kindred previewed one ages ago that never got made. When I saw that you made a mummy I was delighted because I knew it would be good.:goodjob: :)

In the File Database this is in the Multi-Figure Units list...

But now you have good chances of winning the August completition.

W.i.n.t.e.r said:

I think that put it best. It's rabbit mummy!

Good work :thumbsup:

Yorgos said:
In the File Database this is in the Multi-Figure Units list...

But now you have good chances of winning the August completition.

Oops. Thanks for the heads up. I switched it to Fantasy Units.

Plotinus said:
Man, if terrible puns were against the forum rules, you'd have just got a life ban!

Wow, Plotinus has just become a moderator in the last few days and already he's talking about lifetime bans. :scared: ;)

I thought it was pretty clever actually. It works at two levels. Of course, mummies and wraps is obvious. But I liked it because I normally don't provide previews or news of upcoming units--keeping my units underwraps. Oh well.

Top Bottom