New Unit: V-Wing (August 15 2006)

Those bombard effects look great!

Nice work :thumbsup:

Nice! :goodjob:

I understand where Lucas gets V-wing, though it has nothing to do with the wings. More like the body is shaped like a V, and it has wings. :crazyeye:

"I'm George Lucas! I have no regard for the thousands of books and such of the extended Universe! I like to invalidate as muchs as I can with each stinking movie! And I wouldn't Let Samuel L. Jackson Say Mother____er in my movies!"("I am so sick of these Mother____ing Sith on this Mother____ing Star Cruiser!")

Actually it is called a V-Wing suprisingly its a bomber unlike the ARC-170, if u've played Star Wars BattleFront II(I thought bombers where bigger dan Fighters;))
When you hop in it tells you what ur drivin, or when u change guns it tells u what ur killin with.

It's kind of weird, but the V-Wing is a bomber in Battlefront II, but according to its Star Wars Databank entry, it is canonically a fast, strike fighter, while the ARC-170 is a heavy fighter. :crazyeyes:

Chris85 said:
Yeah it's not a bomber, I don't know why they made it like that in BF2. The ARC-170 much more of a bomber than the V-Wing, because the ARC-170 can actually carry Proton Tropedoes and Proton Bombs, while the V-Wing can't.

Well They needed a bomber...

Top Bottom