The Art of NESing (Image Intensive)

Symphony D.

Deity
Retroactive deletion.

Are we supposed to post images that we've doen ourselves?

Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

Symphony D. said:
Definitely! NESing's all about creativity so the more the better, I'd think. Post whatever you've got.

Shame I dont have any that i've done myself, but I shall post some pictures i intended to use but never found the right oppurtunity.

Those guys shouldnt be able to see.

The Green flame was probably why I never used that one

I've always fancied this kind of armor and infantry...

Spoiler :
neo nes mechs ftw

Assault Class Soldier armed with SCAR-11

emu said:

The Green flame was probably why I never used that one

That's Thoros of Myr with the green sword, apparently fighting a Tyrell, with a Frey's shield visible in the background. The green flame comes from wildfire.

Thoros of Myr? Tyrell? I was just trying to get some battle pics, so whats it off?

A Song of Ice and Fire. Well, it's an artistic representation of one of the melees mentioned in the book series. One of the best modern fantasy epics ever--that is to say, it's one which doesn't just rewrite LotR.

North King said:
That's Thoros of Myr with the green sword, apparently fighting a Tyrell, with a Frey's shield visible in the background. The green flame comes from wildfire.
You really are obsessed... :p

North King said:
It's not a particularly hard scene to figure out... :)

For the record, I would have had it immediately, too. The Tyrell rose is very distinctive, and adding a flaming sword only makes it easier to figure out.

Although, it's also incorrect. I think it was Garlan Tyrell who fought in the melee, but, since he's the third son, his symbol was three roses. Willas, the crippled one who we've never actually seen, was the only who could bear a single rose along with Lord Mace himself. Loras bore two.

Edit: Never mind the above. Mace himself was in the melee.

Why must you people taint everything!

North King said:
It is only tainting to the ignorant. :p
Shush and work on your update. Or a 550 AD map. One of the two.

Jalapeno_Dude said:
You really are obsessed...

Cuivienen said:
For the record, I would have had it immediately, too. The Tyrell rose is very distinctive, and adding a flaming sword only makes it easier to figure out.

Although, it's also incorrect. I think it was Garlan Tyrell who fought in the melee, but, since he's the third son, his symbol was three roses. Willas, the crippled one who we've never actually seen, was the only who could bear a single rose along with Lord Mace himself. Loras bore two.

:yup:
tentententen

Retroactive deletion.

Top Bottom