A balloon

Any chance of a reskin to make it look darkish-brown and scruffy? It could be used as a recon unit in the Mortal Engines mod (post apocalyptic)

Psycadelic_Magi said:
Any chance of a reskin to make it look darkish-brown and scruffy? It could be used as a recon unit in the Mortal Engines mod (post apocalyptic)

Yes, a reskin is possible ;)

hello,Chamaedrys

Regarding to the mortal engines unit... just wondering if i were to edit your modle for the mod could you skin it for me? (I still don't know how to skin :blush: )

Edit: this unit is called an airship so its sort of a cross between a ballon and blimp... but more on the blimpy side. I haven't read the book resently so im not sure if it had busters or anything like that one them.

Sure, you can use and edit my models for your mod.;)

Do you want me to make a blimb, or do you just want another texture for the ballon?

@Chamaedrys

if your up to making a blimp then that would be awesome :) :) :)

Ty...

for a pic of it:
From deviantArt: pic by DivantArtist "melora"

Cool :thanx: (looks like your the first graphics designer for the mod... if your what that title :) )

Ah yeah your german so it can be excused but please spell it blimp for all the english people who find it annoying (mainly me lol).
I think for the mod it would be best for it to function in a similar manner to a helicopter intead of a plane... Transport helicopter even... What do you think, civkid?

Chamaedrys said:

The screenie might be not so good, but the red blimp is ready.

download at database

Wow thanks this is really good. I'm going to go set it up for the mod now :)

@Magi

hummm... im thinking the airship will be similar to the helicopter... it should be able to attack other airships and trasport like merchants and ground units etc.

About the ballon im just giving some facts about but didt they use those in the napolenic wars

Very great work Chamaedrys, I love this unit :goodjob:

I tried to reskin it so that the balloon wears team color, but transparency appears as white :sad: Is there a specific color to use to get the team color ?

Top Bottom