FarowNES02

I sent pretty basic orders. What does it mean to be pretty basic? :confused:

Maybe you're just a "normal guy".
Wow, this is like my first spam post.

and it came....

Update 11
225- 250 A.F. (Anni Frateritatis/Years of Brotherhood)
548-573 S.E.M. (Since Enlightenment of Massla)
100- 125 L.K. (Liatiguratuguratugli Kilkuaymrurlia/ A.K.)
End of the Taruq Wars

Fizcat

Fizcat has a religion which has become the dominant faith within the kingdom. As the plague begins to burn out here as well once again due to low population densities the people begin to believe the gods are truly losing power because of the loss of faith. Ramain gains many converts in fact about 25% of its population converts. The government refuses to bind with Fizcat through a ducal marriage because of their intolerance of other faiths. A project is started to turn the city of Valduz into a center of a faith that defies the power of the Bhato faith.

The country makes quick swoops north and south bring much land under their control. These gains with heavy funding bring in some additional production almost immediately but the country may soon be fighting for its very survival as the Bhatotist continue their crusade to Fizcat itself.

Fizcat finds one ally in the war, Ramain.

(+1 rural economy)

Holy Bhatotist Empire of Neptanian

The crusades were had started and the empire seemed to be on a mission to bring the Bhato faith to every nation along the Great Sea. Many preparations are made as the entire Bhato alliance is called to bring Fizcat to its knees.

The city of Pestada was turned into a fortress to ensure that the past and the power that gave birth to the Empire would not fall or be forgotten. A true testament to the Corenwal Oligarchy.

Bhato Crusades of Fizcat

Fizcat had been the enemy of the Bhato faith in general since their conversion to Fizcatian Atheism then their persecution of the Bhato faith within their duchy. The Bhato League calls in a force over 10,000 soldiers and thousands of cavalry from all parts of the Bhato realm. A massive navy is also assembled to make a direct assault onto the capital of Fizcat.

Now the assembling of a force that large does not go unnoticed and Fizcat began preparations stocking the capital with supplies. Much of the nation’s army is called upon to hold the walls of the great city. Much of the remainder heads north to Rubian with the royal family to the city which would be much easier to defend in the hilly terrain surrounding the city.

Fizcat simply put is a fortresses and they had longed feared an invasion by the Holy Bhatotist Empire. The city was prepared for the invasion but it was vastly outnumbered and could hold for only so long if surrounded. The population had to be evacuated to preserve the food for as long as possible for the professional troops.

The naval fleet of Bhato arrived fighting a similar sized force from Fizcat. In the end the Bhato League prevailed in defeating the enemy fleet due to the superior training and experience of Neptanian. As a ferry way is secured thousands of soldiers are dropped off establishing a beachhead. They encircle the city and begin the siege which would go down in both people as an epic battle of faiths. The underdog of Fizcatian Atheism against the power Bhato faith. Now the defenders of the walls were heavily outnumbered and they did put up a fierce fight. The Bhato launched attack after attack against the walls taking some very heavy casualties. Finally the walls were breached and the Bhato soldiers poured into the empty streets. Then they find an inner castle filled with even more defenders.

Another series of waves are launched at the walls as the exhausted defenders continue to hold. A couple of days and once again the walls are breached and Fizcastle as is completely destroyed. In fact the cultural center that once is the city is no more as everything is burned or destroyed. The army marches out into the countryside to find an enrage civilian population doing everything possible to slow the enemy advance.

The army cuts the peninsula in half but with supply lines stretched to the limits they live off of the land which has literally been drained of what supplies that can be plundered while the siege of Fizcat took place. No further sieges can be launched as more manpower and supplies are needed. Ramain also begin to send aide to Fizcat refusing to be part of the Bhato League and fearing what would happen if they did not actively fight.

One of HBEN colonies is taken over by a small pirate band due to the low garrison stationed there.

(Fizcat: -Fizcat cultural center, -2000 infantry, -500 Purple Cloaks, - 700 cavalry, - all ships, -1 rural economy, -5,000 people)
(Holy Bhatotist Empire of Neptanian: -5 Sceptra, -20 ships, -2000 infantry, - 800 cavalry, -500 Knights Beoculm)

Ilion

The nation of Ilion often considered a sleeping giant finally awakens fight its first major war in its history to liberate its brethren in Valnos and Kalnos.

(+1 confidence)

The Nosian War

The Nosians which outsiders call them based on their city names were overrun by the Vlakan hordes. Ilion deciding to help their brethren and strectch their military muscles invade the Vlakan.

The Vlakan had been preparing for such an invasion for some time. Plans to defend their captured lands of Valnos and Kalnos were scrapped. Rebellions and an overwhelming force from Ilion were coming so there was little hope. Instead a small unit of cavalry stayed behind so fortifications could be built further upland.

The Vlakan mobilized a force to halt the enemy advance using their horse tactics which they developed to perfection. On the other hand Ilion had a fanatical army with infantry tactics developed to perfection. Not to mention Ilion’s nearly 4000 cavalry advancing their was no hope for victory on the Vlakan side. The soldiers of Ilion sacked the most southern city of the Vlakan declaring it a center of barbaroi culture that must be eliminated. They just slowed the advance till fortifications could be prepared out side the capital. The army of Ilion advanced outside the enemy capital properly supplied and refreshed they attacked. Vlakan’s horsemen were of little use in fortifications so many dismounted and helped man the forts.

Ilion’s army was simply too large and supplied despite the warrior lifestyle of Vlakan they could not hold. Slowly the fortifications were winded down and surrounded till the entire line was abandoned and the Vlakan fled westwards finding a new site to rebuild and get revenge. The Vlakan capital was burned to the ground but now Ilion had a massive army in foreign lands which was constantly being hit from all sides by Vlakan horsemen. Ilion retreated southwards to the old Vlakan fortifications and held from there.

Ilion has a victory thanks to its discipline, strength, numbers and proper logistics they destroyed and entire nation in one turn. The Vlakan only inflicted heavy casualties due to their mobility and warrior culture.

(Ilion: -3000 infantry, -1000 cavalry, -1000 Hypapistes)
(Vlakan: -2750 infantry, -2000 Vadaron, -1000 cavalry)

Tereno

Tereno is very peaceful this turn (other then yelling at the mod) expanding their base colonies further inland. This expansion coupled with the continued rise of the Great Sea trade has great bonuses.

(+1 trade economy, +1 rural economy)

Dilhava

Dilhava does some major expansion this turn bring many new lands to its growing empire ushering in a new era. The country also encourages people to convert to the Bhato faith so it can become part of the League. Thanks to the encouragement the majority of the people living within the country are now Bhatoist.

The city of Vallhalla is established in its oversea colony.

(+1 urban economy, +1 rural economy)

Hyoln

Hyoln after years of peace moves north to invade the barbarians to the north. They use their massive river navy to easily overwhelm the one major tribe bordering the river. They continue upriver bring much land under their control and mapping new lands far to the north.

(-1000 infantry, -500 cavalry, -5 ships)

T’lur Pa

The nation was in a way able to declare a victory following the collapse of the Greater Empire but the nation was still on recovery. The collapse of the Kaldurraha’ Kieesta and the Greater Empire brought huge swaths of land into a land of vicious and constant warfare as many tribes struggled for supremacy. However the River Animas slowly had order as T’lur Pa’s trade helped bring wealth thus power to these tribes. The border regions were incorpated through persuasion.

These vast amounts land that were added brought a large amount of rural areas under their control. A huge population boom takes place similar to the one Terra Trifluentia as the plague was completely erased and warfare came to an end.

The colonies near the Karankoff states were established. The Wells of Ages also nears completion…

(+1 trade center, +2 rural economy)

Terra Trifluentia

Terra Trifluentia emerged from the war victorious and not only that much stronger then ever before. They began to rebuild their temple in Brotherhood. The countries faith spreads which no dominates the upper River Animas becomes the main faith in Tephen.

A medium size force heads to the east along the River Animas to restore order to the area. Also, trade with T’lur Pa the tribes and Tephen their trade centers begin to rise once again.

(+2 trade centers, -1000 infantry)

Tephen

Tephen declares Veneratio Atavorum its official religion.

(+1 confidence)

Sky Gods

The Sky Gods after their separation with the Taruq horsemen began to go about what they did before the Taruq wars. The country continued to build tombs for their great rulers who have led the kingdom and plunder the weak tribes surrounding it.

A small expedition westwards finds more of the same mountains, plains and desert. The Sky Gods find little to plunder except small nomadic peoples moving about. Another great river however is discovered. With a rich tribe ripe for plunder…

(+1 culture, -500 Death Lords)

Keelah

Keelah rebuilds its capital on the coastline of its new home. The country develops an oligarchy to lead the people as the country becomes more merchant base country. The navy explores nearby coastlines and islands for trading partners but it is mostly uncivilized at the moment.

Some expansion along the coastline also takes place.

(+1 urban economy)

Huming

Huming peacefully expands between the two fertile rivers adding much land to the kingdom. Some minor domestic events take place which does help expand the literacy of the population and make agriculture more efficient.

First a more efficient way to count is developed to help farmers count their crops and livestock.

A more streamlined version of the Humingese written language is developed so more people can learn how to write.

Diplomacy

From Ramain
To Ilion, T’lur Pa, Tereno

Help us defeat the League. If something is not done then they will force us all to follow their ways and their faith.

OCC: Sorry The Major but Ilion sent all but 2000 of its own men to invade you. Your nation was not only outnumbered but facing the strongest army on the face of the planet. I have an interesting idea for the survivors if you are interested?

No update following the next one due to holidays. Hope you guys understand.

Alex, sorry I will most likely need to add NPCs to your region. Do not expect to meet them for a couple updates though. Do send me some names for them so I do not come up with something too ridicules :).

Stats and front page will be up tomorrow. Orders due Friday!

Rule Changes

-Getting rid of B.C.E. This planet is about a thousand years ahead in technology then on earth. I will just follow the 6 or so calendars I have. The only reason I used B.C.E. was until we got some calendars going. This partly so we do not have to wait another 10-20 updates for the Iron Age and partly for game balance.
-Added new ages
-For now on UUs unless a certain case comes up now will get half the amount of men as the normal soldier for one economy point.
-Cultural and Religious Centers are not included in the trade part of the stat simply because I keep forgetting. If you have them included after I finish stats tell me.

damn that hurt...

I shall lead my nation from the ashes! (I'm open to any options farrow...)

To: Nations of Great Sea

We have yet to quarrel with you. Fizcat persecuted Bhatoists in its nation. We can not stand for it. We have been allies with many of you all. We propose trade agreements.

To: T'lurpa

We wish to talk with you. You have recently recovered from a horendous war. We want to talk.

To: T'lurpa

We wish to talk with you. You have recently recovered from a horendous war. We want to talk.
We will listen. But keep in mind that your followers rebelled against our rule, took over our Cascades TC and set up an independent nation along our south coast. Speak you mind.

I don't see my section... unless I am mistaken... I still exist, even if I'm not warring! :p

To The Bhatoist League
From Dilhava
We wish to Request Entrence into Your Alliance, and join your growing power. though on a single condition. If War or Conflect should come between yourselves and T’lur Pa, we will take a stance of Nutrality toward them and stay out of such a conflict/war. There is Still Much we admire about their people, and they are indirectly responsible for the Rise of our nation. Though if they refuse to acept such Nutrality toward them in any such conflict and do not take such a stance toward us, we will ofcourse, Defend our selves.

To T’lur Pa
From Dilhava
We wish to formilze our position and respect toward you with a Pact of Nutrality. We will not engage of war toward your nation, Indrectly or Directly. Though if your Attack us directly or Indirectly, the pact will be broken. would you care to Extend the same honor toward us?

To: Dilhava

We have no intention of ever attacking T'lurpa as they are old friends of ours and aided us in our war with pirates. We will speakwith our other members, I hope to see you a member soon. I will get back to you soon.

To T’lur Pa
From Dilhava
We wish to formilze our position and respect toward you with a Pat of Nutrality.

Pat of Nutrality :p

To: Dilhava

We have no intention of ever attacking T'lurpa as they are old friends of ours and aided us in our war with pirates. We will speakwith our other members, I hope to see you a member soon. I will get back to you soon.

We Understand that, but we mearly wished to state Our Position and Will Upfront to you, so that should such an occurince happed in the future, it will be out in the open and not cause a conflict between us and the League.

To The Bhatoist League
From Dilhava
We wish to Request Entrence into Your Alliance, and join your growing power. though on a single condition. If War or Conflect should come between yourselves and T’lur Pa, we will take a stance of Nutrality toward them and stay out of such a conflict/war. There is Still Much we admire about their people, and they are indirectly responsible for the Rise of our nation. Though if they refuse to acept such Nutrality toward them in any such conflict and do not take such a stance toward us, we will ofcourse, Defend our selves.

To T’lur Pa
From Dilhava
We wish to formilze our position and respect toward you with a Pact of Nutrality. We will not engage of war toward your nation, Indrectly or Directly. Though if your Attack us directly or Indirectly, the pact will be broken. would you care to Extend the same honor toward us?
We have no interest in war towards Dilhava and would respect your position of neutrality. We will open our ports to your traders.

We feel less secure in your alliance with any nation whose mission it is to yoke others to their will and beliefs.

To: Nations of Great Sea

We have yet to quarrel with you. Fizcat persecuted Bhatoists in its nation. We can not stand for it. We have been allies with many of you all.
The government of Tereno is secular, and has never had a quarrel with the religion of Bhatoism.

Top Bottom