teaser for FfH II version 0.16

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
being still unreleased i wanted to give you a little teaser pic with some of the new art i created, i think you can expect it to include even more when it is released...

Update
Ok, time to get some opinions from you about the new Ogre (remember this one doesnt use stolen parts from other games, like the other one (not created by me) did with Dawn of War)
update on this one i will modify him and it will be included as the orc maceman.

Update
here is a bunch of orcs to be included into 0.16

i wanted to say thank you to Rabbit White, who has done some excellent spikes, shoulderpads and weapons to support my work

Update
This is no longer up to date, i created another set, with small changes to satisfy Kaels wish for a little less boob view
Credits go to AlazkanAssassin for providing the base (used swordgirl and female archer, i only had to modify proportions and create a completely new texture plus head/ears which have been provided by Rabbit, White.. the shortsword is ripped from Dawn of War, will be replaced as soon as i get an appropriate one from one of our great 3dartists...)

Update
so, this is just to show off Rabbits fantastic Claw- and (little bit older) Hoodmesh. With jaguar animation this Guy is the ultimate killer (graphically and gameplaywise)

Update
as people (myself included) got annoyed by floating axes, i took the time (not much, so) to recreate one of my earliest fantasy units (in exciting times when i started playing around and descovering new tricks with the nif viewer)... the whfb stonetroll or for this audience better known as the chaosmarauder ("what does it"..."well,...it maraudes things...chaotically")
furthermore i wanted to show off the settler and worker unit for the clan... well yes orc settlermales start off with 3 orc females...
And last to see on the screenie is a concept for the Bannor, but its still a concept (so it can be changed in a second if Kael says it,... hail to the king)

Update
WARNING:this Picture contains scenes of extreme violence and shouldnt be see by persons younger than 18 years. But as Parents should watch theirkids anyway, i dont fear this will happen... so dont complain you havn`t been warned!

Here is the Doviello Berserker (well, i know there are some minor graphical glitches if seen from the wrong perspective, but you can try and make it better, and tell me how to fix it), well he uses an enemy soldier to smash his victims and spread terror over the Battlefield.
The other two units i created more for "training" purposes than for anything else...
The Balseraph units role has still to be defined, it is "balseraphed version" of a concept for a completely different unit i showed to the team...
The last is a slightly (two versions) changed Bannor Swordsman or Man at Arms.

Update
small update to the new Bannor Concept :) not so fancy anymore, but Soldiers using massproduced Equipment.

Bad Player said:
Are these skins or skins + new animations?

Sez would be the best to answer that, but I dont think there are new animations. But those are definitly more than just skin changes, thats a lot of custom models.

seZereth said:
being still unreleased i wanted to give you a little teaser pic with some of the new art i created, i think you can expect it to include even more when it is released...

.... i hope you burn in hell....
:cry: :cry: :cry: :sad:

i.... neeeed... new... version... now...
PLEASE PLEASE RELEASE THE RELEASE

philmanny said:
Um... I play on 1280x960, and the artwork I see are quite blurry. Can ya fix?

dont know how much you know about grafics, but it depends on how your gfx card handles Mipmaps, mine sucks in that task and blurrs any textures which uses mip maps, so i decided some time ago to create my textures without mipmaps (which leads to incredible sharp, but seen from far away too sharp (noisy) textures) and well, you will see my models without mipmaps, the rest will be left having them. (i am still triing to replace as much as possible of the units with unique units, textured by myself without using parts from other games... e.g. morrowwind :p, so lets see how long it takes to create so many units :) )

Not the models, the artwork, those little things in a yellow box down the screen when a unit is selected. Ex. the crusader, the artwork is a Crusader looking at a castle.

If you still don't understand, I suck more than Baron Duin Halfmorn with vampirism promotion.

Awesome work. I would love to do some units for FfH but I have my own mods to work on although anything I make for cIVRPG could possibly be used for this mod.

Although my computer died yesterday so I cant work on anything atm :(

sounds like you may have the "low quality textures" option turned on.
try turning it off , restart civ, and look again.

philmanny said:

I redid every button in the game over the weekend (I had no idea how many there were until I started to pour through them). I think it will fix this. The problem was that I was including the mip maps in the images before (letting photoshop provide differently scaled models of the pics). Removing the mips lets civ4 resize them itself and it looks a lot cleaner (not to mention reducing the image size from 22k to 3k each).

Wow, nice work. Sezereth clearly should have gotten more votes in the "Coolest" thread. Perhaps his "indiscressions" with the judging pannel will make him win regardless of the votes. Sweet sweet corruption.

Seriously, nice work. Now quickly hide before sureshot asks you for women on horses models.
-Qes

Cant wait to play with those Firebows.. lookin good

Kael said:
philmanny said:
I redid every button in the game...
Nice one.

I do hope this includes all icons (there must be 1000s, yes, thousands) like Mr Creosote (there were one or two others I recognised, but he's the only one I can recall right now :lol: ) and all the building options icons and avatars.
As it stands, FfH icons/buttons are obviously blurred, maybe due to conversion from original images, because they stand out from vanilla alternatives still present in this mod. It would be so great to fully appreciate all of the new art, some of it is completely indiscernible.

P.S Orthus' new look; icons for a new bestial civ too? :drool:

retro V said:
Nice one.

I do hope this includes all icons (there must be 1000s, yes, thousands) like Mr Creosote (there were one or two others I recognised, but he's the only one I can recall right now :lol: ) and all the building options icons and avatars.
As it stands, FfH icons/buttons are obviously blurred, maybe due to conversion from original images, because they stand out from vanilla alternatives still present in this mod. It would be so great to fully appreciate all of the new art, some of it is completely indiscernible.

P.S Orthus' new look; icons for a new bestial civ too? :drool:

In most resolutions the icons are all sharp. I didnt know for a long time that anyone had blurred buttons until I saw some screenshots other people posted. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Updated first post with a concept shot for the new Ogre... yea... you noticed it, Clan of Embers is being completely reworked by me :p

Top Bottom