World War 3

carmen510

Deity
:p ;)

Prolouge: Intro​

The year was 2020. (Modelled after my WW3 scenario, but story :p)
The world is on the brink of war. Warsaw was reformed, and Communism/Fascism begin to dominate the world once more, just as before, in WW2. Deep inside the Kremlin, a new leader had risen, in the name of Stalin, he promised to restore Russia to it's 'former' glory, and take perhaps, even more.

Prolouge: Voronezh:The city of Death (2019)​

The cold air of Russian winter has come upon the city of Voronezh. A new blizzard tears up the rubble of the war-torn city. It was just yesterday the New Flag was raised above the city, forming a new dawn of Russia.

Voronezh Febuary 16th, 2019​

A banner rose, as proud Volgogradians followed their leader to war. Their leader hasn't revealed his name to anyone, not even his most trusted general, Pyortor. Volgograd had come in revolt to form a new government, a new Russia, Novaya Russia. The city's governer had pronounced open revolt to the Democratic Republic of Russia. Now, these proud civilians would become hardened soldiers, within 2 days. However, Voronezh had a secret weapon, that would later be revealed, to the horrors of the leader and the people of the world. Several machine gunners and 'marines' begun their attack at 7:00 AM, beginning on a rather, unexpected place.

*Ratataattatatatatatatatat*
*Bam*
"Attack!" cried Sgt. Boris. Boris had been a supporter of Communism since his birth. He was born in a family with no home, no money, no food. He used rags as clothing, yet now, he wore a grey uniform with a Novayan Medal of Honor, after saving Pyortor's life in an assasination attempt at the gates of Moscow.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" a woman screamed. The 300-man platoon was attacking several farms outside of Voronezh. Quickly, farmers used pitchforks to attack the assailents, but to no avail. Farms burned as civilians were slaughtered. However, the Novayans showed mercy to those who surrendered. They were put on cargo trucks, to be sent as militia of Volgograd.

However, about 100 militia came from a barracks 1 mile from the farms. They arrived just as the troops were stealing food and animals. Several of the militia sneak attacked Boris's guard. The others attacked the platoon. Boris missed getting shot in the head after he was shot in the leg and fell down. The other men were struggling to keep off the militia. Soon, three T-34s from Volgograd supported the platoon. The militia either surrendered or retreated.

At the end of the battle, 74 men of the platoon were lost, 70 of the militia lost, 21 militia surrendered, and 9 ran away in random directions.

0930 hours, Voronezh

A scout came running to the gates of Voronezh. The city was well fortified with deadly new technology, that only Moscow had better. However, the armies it had were currently outdated, with weapons from the 1960s earliest. The scout in question had now reported to general Yuri Karankoff.
"Karankoff!" yelled the scout.
"What is it? You seem troubled Lyova."
"Ze Novayan rebels are marching on ze city!!!!" yelled Lyova.
"Not to worry my dear Lyova. Our defence is impenetrable"
"Alright sir. I'll take your word for it."
As it turned out, Karankoff was wrong, very wrong indeed."
More to come.

It's a good start.

Tips w.r.t. storytelling: If you're going to focus on just a few characters,
give us a few more details about them. Let us see who Sgt. Boris is,
through the way he talks to his men, the items he notices on the battlefield,
and how he reacts to adversity.

If you're going to have a wider scope, then perhaps tell us about
the reactions of others to the rise of the not-yet-named leader.
The hook is there, and it is effective...who *is* this guy, and what
does he have planned?

Starting in the middle of the story, and revealing the backstory as you go,
is a good technique; lots of movies and novels use it, too.

1100 hours The Kremlin, Moscow​

A meeting between the President, Secretary of Defence, and Secretary of State had emerged.

Yeslik was the President. His last name is unknown, and his past isn't clear.
The Secretary of Defence was Regald Poppywhich. He had been Yeslik's friend ever since he was in high school. The Secretary of State was Dorim Harakiff. He had been been in the Kremlin since 2008. His past is unknown.

"Gentlemen" Yeslik said. "I just had a call saying Voronezh's outskirts were attacked by Novayans. It seems that their leader is confident that they will run over Voronezh."
"That iz impozzible." said Regald. "After all, our lazer technologies have been inztalled in ze towerz. They wont get pazt ze main gatez!"
"Agreed" said Dorim.
"Yes, perhaps. However, I'm still concerned the Novayans will destroy the armies and....."
Yeslik was interrupted by a phone call, one of utter importance as only the general could call this number, and only in urgentcies.
"Yes Generald?"
"Sir! We have a report the leader is in Voronezh!"
Yeslik stood up. "Where is he?!!"
"I don't know. However, we sealed all the exits."
"Dammit! Authorise your men to search every building in the city!"
"Yessir!"
The line cut off.
"Well, forget about this meeting. We have located the leader in Voronezh."
And with that, he left, oblivious the the secretaries' question. "Did you find him yet?"

1140 hours​

A citizen named Quahari was racing throught the streets. His past was shady, and even more so, now that he had joined the Novayans.
He burst into an apartment where the leader was staying.
"Commrade! Your life is in danger!"
"It has been for weeks, if not months Quahari, what is it now?"
"Local Voronezh authorities are searching for you. We must leave now!"
"My only surprise is the 'authorities' didn't try to find me sooner. Just as well, my fellow Novayans in Volgograd will support me if I join them there."
"My car is parked outside. Perhaps you can hide in ze car and sneak past ze guards at the gates"
"Like last time Quahari? Have you forgotten ze incident before?"
"I haven't forgotten the missle, nor the car in which you almost died."
"Well, I will hide in ze trunk, but we need to find another way to get out."
"Yes Commrade!"
The leader hid in the trunk, and Quahari drove until they reached the wall.

"I have a tunnel under zis wall zir!"
"Yes, and perhaps you have forgotten the Automatic lazer towerz outside?"
"Oh.... Right..."
"Heh, no matter. We'll search zis warehouze."

Afterwards, they had found an ideal hiding space.

"Ah! My dear Quahari. Zis is a missle shipment. I can hide in one of zese. You drive"
"Yes Commrade!"

And so, they passed the gate without incident. They got to Volgograd.

"Thank you Quahari. Unfortunatly, I know of your treason."
"What?"
"Dont play dumb. You made the call to ze Kremlin, Generald Quahari. And so, good-bye."
"Wait! Whaz your name!?"
"You wont know in Hell zo, Grigor Stovoywhich.

And thus, Grigor shot Quahasi six times, before driving the shipment to Volgograd. A tear dropped form Grigor's eye, perhaps his thinking of the past, or maybe, Quahasi, one of hisa onloy true friends.

Its good. Personally, i would give even more vivid and long battle descriptions (thats my own blood thirstyness talking). I've never been good at it, but if you want, try to set up some mystery or suspense. thats the only advice i could offer.

Volgograd, 1300 hours

"How have you been Commrade?" said Pyortor.
"Very well, thank you" said Grigor. "Report on our status."
"We've 'ad a skirmish near ze outskirts of ze town. I'm deploying zeveral men to there righ' now."
"Good Pyortor, good..... Well, I'm off to see ze mayor. I need to speak wizh 'im about zomething."
"Very well, Commrade"

Soon, Grigor was in the Town Center. His shadowy past began to frighten him, as he was doing what he did so long ago, so many times ago. He remembered something as he walked down the street, past the old apartments.

10 years ago..... Siberia

"I want to speak with him!"
"Noone sees ze menidzher unless zey 'ave an important appointment."
"But at lezst take me to ze appointer."
"Heh.... Can you even wield zis bad boy?"
The guard held out an RPG-7.
"Well, I can blow you to zhit if you don't let me pass."
"Very well....Beat me in a 'contezt' to see if you are worze."
The contest in question was a fight, to see if they were indeed 'worthy' to join.
Grigor landed a left hook into the guard's right eye.
"Oof!" the guard said as he tumbled backwards. "You li'll *****."
As Grigor kicked his stomach.
"Argh!"
Finally, Grigor took out his Mark 23 pistol, stolen from a weapon storage truck.
"Zhit! Shtopp!" the guard yelled. "You're in"
Grigor put down his weapon.
The menidzher opened the door.
"You've done well." he said. "Welcome zo ze Mafiya."
Suddenly, Grigor shot the menidzher and the guard in the chest and arms.
"Argh!!!!" the guard said as he tumbled down the metal stairs, blood oozing down the steps.
The menidzher dropped down, without a word. Grigo kicked him. Then, he fell 30 feet into the basement of the warehouse.
"That waz for my father" Grigor said, as he took the menidzher's golden bracelet. There was a new boss in town.

He shook the memory off. He took an AK-47 and broke the town center's doors. The mayor began pleading for mercy.
"Sorry brothel, but zis is for what you've done to me" as he shot him and threw him into a cargo truck. The cargo this truck was carrying was important.... as the Kremlin will realise.
"Soon" he said to the driver. "Soon"

Moscow 1600 hours​

A car had just passed the city gates.
The driver was Lenin Yeslav. Little did the guards know, his cargo was not the food rations they believed, it was fuel for the new revolution.
Beside him was a former KGB officer, name unknown. His name was scratched off records ever since he joined the Novayans, in 1987. Then, the Novayans were a simple mob controlled by the Mafiya. Now, it had grown into a 'terrorist' group as the UN called it.

The truck sped up. Soon, it stopped in Red Square.

"Agent N567 and F21 at ze destination" called Lenin to the portable radio.
"Good...." Pyrortor said. "Use ze 'package' for ze 'President'"
"Ok...."

They both took a BIZON submachine guns from under a secret compartment in the rusted 'gas tank'.

"Lez go" the KGB officer said, as he loaded the BIZON.

After hotwiring a Lada 2111, they drove to Leninski Prov. and took out a remote control.

A parade in honor of the president coming home after a year in Siberia, had a huge crowd. About 1,900 people came out to cheer the president on, as he was to be drooped off at his home, near the outskirts.

"Blow it" Pyrortor said over the radio.

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!

The cargo truck, full of stolen C4 and TNT exploded outside the Kremlin, and right next to the parading people.

The crowd screamed in panic and ran, trampling over others. The National Guard, SPETNAZ, and Moscow police were called in. They were shocked at how a military cargo truck had just exploded.

"The second one...." said Pyrortor.

Pooof!

A gas cylinder was fired into the Square. People began choking.
Only a few lucky policemen and SPETNAZ had gas masks. It was a nerve gas, causing almost instant death. A Novayan spy had sneaked into Russian secret weapon supply and stolen it. Guess who it was? It was Lenin.
The President was hurt. Luckily, the government officials in cars had gas masks. However, several State Councils were falling. So were Security Council workers.

Then, Lenin and the KGB officer (second name X) fired into the crowd.
They hit several policemen and civilians. The National Guard returned fire. Suddenly, a hijacked T-34 tank from Katmanchatka has destroyed a city checkpoint and fired on a factory. Lenin got hit, and went into the Lada. X drove the car, but an RPG-7 managed to hit a building, blocking the road. They got out and ran like hell. Now, the guards were focusing on the tank. After it started a fire in the park, it rolled into the Square. A SPETNAZ recruit got an AT-4 from the secret bunker under the Kremlin. (Enterance was not there though, it was in the park) He fired and hit the tank. Three Novayans in the tank got killed, but the last one surrendered.

Lenin and X managed to find a secret passage past the city walls, and arrived near Volgograd.

"Mission Accomplished" said X.
"Good" said Grigor. "Now they won't underestimate us Novayans"

Total Damage

Building: Kremlin damaged, Red Square has a small crater, about 15 homes and 10 shops destroyed. Fire stopped.
National Guard dead: 23
Police dead: 41
SPETNAZ dead: 6
Civilians dead: 128
Total wounded: 304
Total Dead: 198
Total Casualties: 502

Disclaimer: In no way is this to offend anyone on purpose. Sorry if I did.

Volgograd 0100 hours, the next day​

"Wonder how ze bastard government iz going to respond" said Lenin.
"Well, zey will prob'ly shoot us like 'ell." said X.
"Heh, sorry I azked"

They were on guard duty, supervising the citizens on their fortification project.
The walls around Volgograd were done, but their actual defence posts were still only a third done.

"You zere!" yelled X.
"Ja?" asked the worker.
"Work 'arder for ze motherland!"
"YESSIR!" he replied.

A scout had gone out, looking for attacks. Just one mile out of Volgograd, he didn't belive his eyes.

"****....." he said.
40 T-34s and about 1,000 troops were headed towards Volgograd.
The scout ran, until he got back.

Volgograd, 0600 hours

"What iz it?" Grigor asked.
"About 1,000 'democratic' troops are coming this way!"
"Zhit!"

He called Pyrortor to his office.

"What is it?" Pyrortor asked.
"Democratic troops are coming this way. They number 1,000. Can your troops handle this?"
"Well, we got 6 T-34s, several machine gunners, 200 Novayans, 100 Black Guards, and 300 conscripts. About 700 troops Commrade"
"Zis will be close. You have my orders to use all force necissary to repel the invaders"
"Yes Commrade"
"This place was Stalingrad, many years ago. Let us hope my dream of a Novayan Russia will last longer than Stalin did. You may go"
"Yessir"

And with that, Pyrortor went to the city square.

"'Kay, listen up commrades! You too, conscripts! Right now, democratic troops are here to destroy us Novayans, Volgograd, and our Russia. We be swift and vigilant, as the enemy is strong and cunning. How long have your friends suffered under their rule?! How many of your wives and children go hungry because of their 'rationing'? Our Russia is suffering under their 'Democratic' Coalition of NATO. They have made arrogant demands for us to stop our actions against the real oppressor. Let us not forget what they did to our brothels, in the Petersburg Massacre! We must destroy the opposition, and the unsocial democratic nations at all costs! Novayans and Commrades, I salute you!" Pyrortor finished. The crowd cheered on, as they reached for their weapons and headed out.

The democratic troops had just reached the wall. Artillary began pounding at the walls and the houses. Destruction was massive.

"Well Commrade, we fight for ze motherland!" said Lenin.
"Hell, let's pound zem demons" yelled X.

And so, they open fire.

The ranks for all Nations in Military

Leader of Empire
Cabinet
Commander-in-Chief
Then, (Navy) Fleet Admiral/(Land) Army General
(Navy) Admiral/(Land) General
(Navy) Vice Admiral/(Land) Commodore
(Both) Captain
(Both) Commander
(Both) Lieutenant
(Navy) Ensign/ (Land) Officer
(Navy) Seaman/ (Land) Corporal
(Navy) Apprentice/(Land) Veterans
(Navy) Recruits/ (Land) Regulars
(Navy) Chore Boy/ (Land) Regular Recruits
(Both) Trainees

Then, specials.

(Air) Air Force General/(Special Forces/Spies) President
(Air) Chief of Staff/ (Special Forces/Spies) Vice President
(Air) Task Force General/ (Special Forces/Spies) General
(Air) Colonel/ (Special Forces/Spies) Delta
(Air) Major/ (Special Forces/Spies) 1st class
(Both) Captain
(Air) 1st Lieutenant/(SF/S)(U should know) 2nd Class
(Air) Lieutenant/ (SF/S) 3rd Class
(Air) Master Sergeant/ (SF/S) Veteran Spies/SF
(Air) Sergeant/ (SF/S) Regular Spies
(Air) Airmen 1st Class/ (SF/S) Guards/Garrison
(Air) Airmen/ (SF/S) Technical Experts
(Air) Trainees/ (SF/S) Trainees

*Boom!!!*
Artillary fire was falling over Volgograd like rain. The Novayans had heavy casualties, and the enemy infantry didn't even attack yet!

The conscripts were soon ordered on a suicide mission: To sabatoge or capture the artillary.

"Are zey mad?" one of them asked a certain Jasta Severijack.
"No. It was expected for me anyway. Ze artillary is bombarding us and ze need to stop dat fire. So, it's obvious zey'll use ze least trained troops."
"Hell. If I get out of zis alive, I'm never going to leave my house again."
As they ran out, several machine gunner began to shoot rapidly.

"Holy crap!" Pyrortor yelled.
The Novayans fell back to the city. The attacks continued.

(Note: At the end of the battle, casualties will be shown)

"**** man, this is bullfeathers"
"Don't worry. Zis position will turn to our favor if zey reload.
Eventually, the did reload.

"Attack!" yelled Jasta.

*Ratatatatatatatatatatat*

"These weapons are useless against them!" yelled the conscript. (They were wielding old ShKAS machine guns from WW2)
"Do you think zey will let you surrender and spare you? Or your city and family? No? Well zen stop complaining and attack!"

He obeyed, yet they kept missing.

"Zis is bullfeathers..."
"Wait, vat's zat?"

Several T-34s of the Novayans came rushing in.

"It's ze 1st Armored division!" Lenin yelled.
"Hooray!" the soldiers cheered.

However, the machine gunners still were shooting. A car exploded, leaving debris scattered everywhere. Several other soldiers were shot and had fallen down. Blood was sprayed everywhere.

"Run back to ze pillboxes!" Jasta yelled.
Jasta began to cover everyone while they ran back.
The conscipts tried not to think of death.
While they ran, they saw a bullet filled head, with oozing brains, several bodies with guts falling out, blood covering massive amounts of space, craters with smoking feet, and dead soldiers, with a look of surprisingness on their eyes.

Several wounded soldiers began to limp, crawl, or run back. The machine gunners began shooting at them too. Most of them were hit, yet a few managed to find cover.

The T-34s began firing. The machine gunners were being slaughtered. The T-34s rolled over several trenches and democratic troops. Lieutenant Ford from the UN began commanding his UN Peacekeepers to fall back. Several bazooka men fired on the T-34s. Some of them blew up, flying bodies began landing.

Top Bottom