JA-37 Viggen (swedish fighter)

Splatt

Chieftain
This is the swedish JA-37 Viggen. It comes with a camouflage skin, with and without Swedish Air Force symbols. I may do a grey skin too if I find time, although I think airplanes with forest camo paiting looks really cool :)

Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_Viggen

fscale = 0.13

Attachments

• JA-37.zip
    60.2 KB · Views: 421
  • ja37-scr1.jpg
    ja37-scr1.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 905
  • ja37-scr2.jpg
    ja37-scr2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 612
Ah, finally! A "neutral" jetfighter for Civ. :goodjob:
Can you give us an idea on the polycount of this marvel, as to see if the low-end systems can run it too?

NikNaks93 said:
Nice! :goodjob: And your first post, too! I might be able to use this...

Edit: :dance: 1st post!! :dance:

I'm glad you like it! I better make a second unit, so I can make my second post... ops, too late :lol:

GeoModder said:
Ah, finally! A "neutral" jetfighter for Civ. :goodjob:
Can you give us an idea on the polycount of this marvel, as to see if the low-end systems can run it too?

Polygons: 347
Triangles: 644

How many are too many for low-end systems? The texture is 256*256 btw, although that should be quite easy to change if needed.

I think everything below or even around 1000 poly's is fine, so you're good in that aspect. :)

Very fine looking piece! I like the model. Still if I may say something you cold have used few more polygons since you could afford. The hull is a bit blocky (not that it shows that much in gameplay anyway).
Lovely. :)

great work!
btw, im a pretty big noob when it comes to computer stuff so... can anyone tell me how to get it in to the game? would be great thx!

Check this guide and if you still have questions ask in the main C&C where more people will be able to help you.

Top Bottom