Connection Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor of H-Marker Lake
For the last few days when I click CFC in my favorites menu I get the "Can not connect" page. If I click again or refresh I get here no problem. I see that page in the adds on top of each page and I also get sent there when click any buttons. A friend of mine has been unable to connect at all for 2 days. Any one else have this sort of problem?

1889 said:
For the last few days when I click CFC in my favorites menu I get the "Can not connect" page. If I click again or refresh I get here no problem. I see that page in the adds on top of each page and I also get sent there when click any buttons. A friend of mine has been unable to connect at all for 2 days. Any one else have this sort of problem?

I have also had connection problems within the last couple of days, but i havent had any in the last 3 hours.

I'm not getting certain avatars at work. Haven't figured out that one yet. I don't think it's related to the comcast issue, however.

And images, too.

I can't go to any CFC site from home anymore, for 2 days now, but Ican from work and from friends houses, my roommates pc also can't access the site. does anyone know how to fix this?

I cna get to the home page but the ads don't show up, and if I try to navigate anywhere it gives me the same "IE cannot display this web page" message.
I tried using firefox and it doesn't work either, saying "server not found"

so far CFC is the only site I can't get to anymore.

I Can get to the homepage, but the ads don't show up, they have the same "cannot display this webpage" message, but I can't get to any other page.

I'm glad I'm not alone with this problem.

Duke: I'm also in SoCal. I'm using Adelphia, how about you?

I can reach the main GOTM & SGOTM pages, but none of the forum pages. (Of course at work 10 miles away all is well)

I've had the same problem - 4 two days now I can't access the front page or the forums from home - I've tried three computers, firefox and IE, and I even drove over to another house and had the exact same problem. I can connect fine from work (where I am now). I was on adelphia, who recently got purchased by comcast...

Now it works at home and at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom