22 Victorian Era ships 10/11/2006

Well it's what I've been doing the last month since the WW1 cars I did. I was re-animating everything then I got a bottleneck where Flicster wouldn't work right.

Yeah, these are good... I'm already using the older version of the nautilis and Virginia in the FF mod as the Sub and Ironclad Ram, but I think I'll be making a few updates tonight. ;)

OMG...I requested the Nautilus ages ago...thanks so much Wyrm...cant wait for its release...

BTW...what is the Disney Nautilus?? is that the sub from the ride 20000 leagues under the sea?

Spacer One said:
OMG...I requested the Nautilus ages ago...thanks so much Wyrm...cant wait for its release...

BTW...what is the Disney Nautilus?? is that the sub from the ride 20000 leagues under the sea?

This one is the Disney movie version

This one is more accurate to the original description and woodcuts from the novel.

Spacer One said:
whoa, the disney version is neat...not sure which Id use, but it will be the "Pirate Sub" in my new MOD in Progress...thanks again (even if you didnt know I requested it)
I made an earlier version a long time ago for Thorgrimm's WOTW scenario. But I've gotten better at palletes and animation since 3 years ago.

Goldflash said:
I'm pretty sure Wyrm Designed it himself

Yes. Through IIRC he said something about it and the Iowa class sometime ago. I think he said it was based off the USS iowa (BB-4 not BB-61) or that it was close to the USS Iowa

Iowa+Olympia

one of most important aspects of the WWI was the "absolute submarine war" (uneingeschränkter u-boot krieg). are you planning some submarines like:
the u38

or another WWI submarine

Top Bottom