Hawaii 180x180

Gojira54

The folly of Man
Here is my map of Hawaii.

If you want to use the resources set up for it, download my 377 resource file here.

BTW, the only terrain types in this map are:
Grassland
Jungle
Hills
Mountains
Volcanos
Coast
Sea
Ocean

Attachments

• HawaiiMap.PNG
    HawaiiMap.PNG
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,846
  • Hawaii.zip
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,115
Thank you! :) It was originally for the Hawaiian mod I was doing (link in sig).

Not sure I will ever be able to restart it, so though I would release what I still have, and hopefully someone will use it...

Amesjustin said:
Thank you! :) It was originally for the Hawaiian mod I was doing (link in sig).

Not sure I will ever be able to restart it, so though I would release what I still have, and hopefully someone will use it...

I love the detail. I saw the mod, it seemed like a good idea. Unfortunately, I have 2 other projects I'm working on.

I hope someone picks it up too.

But, for now, I might have to play a regular game on it.

Its fairly accurate, as I used the BMPtoBIC utility and a satelite image to get the outline of the archipelago, and eyeballed the rest of the terrain from 4 foot by 6 foot map I purchased in Maui. I spent about 2 weeks trying to get it right, but still fun to play.

So, what are your current projects now or are you done with Civ 3 modding?

(Because I have a map request :mischief:)

Thanks for compliments, guys.. :)

Modzilla, X, and Hawaii are all inactive currently, but not dead or done. I am putting about an hour a week into modding which means they will probably finish, but not soon. I lost most I had when the laptop died, and have been too disheartened and busy to get them back. X had actually hit the imrovement limit way too early anyway, so that is now being redesigned, but with the same spirit. Most work is going into Modzilla, since Supa keeps pushing that along with his killer Kaiju units.

All that having been said, what is your map request - I might be able to help you :)

I'm looking for a map of Colombia and the surrounding area. What my problem is the outside and the coast lines, I can do the interior fine. If you're unavailable, it's fine, but I just love the detail on your maps.

AlCosta said:
I'm looking for a map of Colombia and the surrounding area. What my problem is the outside and the coast lines, I can do the interior fine. If you're unavailable, it's fine, but I just love the detail on your maps.

As requested (coastline only)....

Attachments

• ColumbiaPreview.bmp
    81.4 KB · Views: 607
  • Columbia.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 420
I should do one of the Solomon islands after having been there and probably going back.

Top Bottom