Saudis blame west for orgies, wife swapping

Comraddict

C.IV
..and sharing wives with friends

Al Shelabi said his center has received reports of wife swapping, of husbands pressuring wives to sleep with their friends and of orgies. He said these requests reflect the influence of Western culture, easily accessible on satellite television or the Internet.

From World Tribune

It of course couldn't be the horribly repressive-ultra conservative religion (or its thought police)..It has to be the devil Wests fault.:p

Wow. Fundy Arab Muslims are starting to talk like Fundy American Christians - blaming others for creating an environment in which they can't handle the temptation.

The only time I heard about wife swapping and orgies on US tv was on CSI Miami or something but that was it.

resisting urges to make camel jokes.......

Orgies are as old as man and wife swapping is not much younger. How can a polygamous society complain about such things?

Because they didn't know that they can swap wives until they saw it on internet. Haha.

Pah influence of reality,men are animals, and so are women. It isn't western culture it's just our nature getting a grip. We are sexual animals, welcome to reality.

I'm a fan of wife swapping and orgies.

Thank God for the West.

JollyRoger said:
Wow. Fundy Arab Muslims are starting to talk like Fundy American Christians -
They are the same thing....

According to the Bible it was the Arabs.

Saudis should watch closely what their princes do in Europe or America. Three words: booze, music and girls.

They're the last ones on this planet who should lecture us about morality.

Comraddict said:
..and sharing wives with friends

From World Tribune

Your title is deceiving.

There is a grand total of one Saudi saying that the orgies (and what not) are a result of Western culture.

ONE!

And all of you are jumping on the bandwagon.

Maybe read the article first before posting?

JollyRoger said:
Wow. Fundy Arab Muslims are starting to talk like Fundy American Christians - blaming others for creating an environment in which they can't handle the temptation.

Well, I am a 'fundy American Christian' and I've never said that, nor have I ever heard any other 'fundy' say that.

Perhaps you have a source for this claim? Or is it trolling?

It cracks me up how much this happens here at this forum.

As soon as anyone in whole world acts up, it is immediately equated with 'Fundy American Christians'. It's like, do we really deserve all this attention, all this obsession? I'm already quoted in two people's signature. Does that make me important or what? Why do you care so much about what one fundy says? :lol:

Katheryn said:
As soon as anyone in whole world acts up, it is immediately equated with 'Fundy American Christians'. It's like, do we really deserve all this attention, all this obsession? I'm already quoted in two people's signature. Does that make me important or what? Why do you care so much about what one fundy says? :lol:

I had something you wrote in my sig because it was so stupid, not because you deserve attention ;)

Either way, I'm not sure if such a comparison to fundie Christians is warranted in this case. Sure, both tend to be sexually repressed, and sure, sometimes fundie Christians claim that America is turning into a land of sin because of the liberals.. but nah.

Top Bottom