Berserks01 - Be My Vassal (Round 2)!!!

berserks01

Obviously Very Confused
We said we'd tackle this variant again with the new patch, and do it right. Well, here we go. I've rolled a start and we're Isabella. I'll start my rounds once everyone's signed in.

Settings

Version: Warlord
Patch: 2.08
Difficulty: Monarch
Map: Pangea
Civ: Inca
Speed: Epic
Victory: All enabled (dom is left on for a better challenge)

The Variant

(1) All other civ must capitulate to us
(2) We cannot wipe out a civ

The roster will be the same unless someone drops out. Then I'll accept a new player.

The Roster
berserks01
Bede
frankcor
DevilJin
Cosmichail
GreyFox - autoskip til he reports back

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 324
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 216
Hey Berserk do you have room for another? If not I will lurk. Was thinking about this when part 1 started.

Isabella has some real advantages now with the patch. 5XP for siege weapons with citidal and expansive trait also has a 50% worker boost. Would be interesting to see how that would work out. (PS Jesusoneez never did finish that Xenophobia???)

Sounds good Fox.

Whereabouts are you heading this time on your trip. You did mention the US. You do get around. Last time you were in this part of the world. (Montreal)

Have a good and safe trip....

Cosmic, you're in. You're a sound player, and it works out well with Fox on auto-skip.

I saw JOE lurking around the forum a couple of times, but he never did finish that game.

I think that if you would enable agressive AI and PA(for the AI), it would be more interesting.

Hey. Pangea again? change map !

Thanks Berserk looking forward to playing on your team. Fox has a lot of travelling ahead of him but I'm sure knowing him he'll get a turn or two in whilst he is travelling.

Bede, frankcor. Are you guys in this round with the latest Patch?

DevilJin said:
I think that if you would enable agressive AI and PA(for the AI), it would be more interesting.

Hey. Pangea again? change map !
:lol: I'll re-roll then.

Read thru you last "be my vassal" game and what a great game.

I'll re-roll the start tomorrow or thursday. Had some problems with my computer last couple of days. Too much gaming :p

Ahhh you can never do too much gaming can you.... You know when you've done too much and forget what day it is. DOH.......

Since Bede and francor hasn't signed in yet, I'll accept new players to fill the slot. Of course, Bede and francor still have first dibs if they sign in.

I've updated the first post with new screens. I'll start the round when we have a couple more players.

Sounds good Berserk got to play on two SG's anyways.

Sorry I missed the start of this one, but with the post in the Registry I found it and I will claim my place if it is still there. Ought to be some more good fun, though Aggressive AI just makes them more cranky towards the "Meat Player", and not towards the other AI players.

Bede said:
Sorry I missed the start of this one, but with the post in the Registry I found it and I will claim my place if it is still there.
Excellent. Good to have you back Bede.

Bede said:
Ought to be some more good fun, though Aggressive AI just makes them more cranky towards the "Meat Player", and not towards the other AI players.
Yeah, I figured as such. But who's to say that Aggressive AI wouldn't be fun, especially when they try to rush you with a bunch of axes :D ?

frankcor said:
Count me in! (I gotta have my head examined. I'm in God knows how many SGs already -- I'll have to check my signature after I post this).
Excellent. I'm glad the old gang is back :goodjob:

I'll start my turns later today. We'll do 20 turns each first round and 10 turns there after.

And we're off again. Let's go get us all the vassals we can get :D

Turn 1 - With 3 food resources and a lux resource in our BFC, I decided to settle in place. Our capital will grow like a weed with those fishes and clams, so I started researching Fishing. Started building a quecha for those pesky barbs that are sure to show up very soon. Those village people are as backwards as we are since they only have 53 gold to offer us.
Turn 8 - Just met Mehmed the 2nd, and the dang guy is already annoyed with us. Sheesh. Another backward village gave us 47 gold.
Turn 9 - Met Peter. At least he's polite enough to be cautious.
Turn 10 - Fishing comes in, starts Mining.
Turn 12 - Finished Quecha, starts a work boat. Finally met a not-so-backward village who teaches us Masonry.

Mining comes in next turn, and there's a tribal village 2 turns away from our scouting quecha.

And here's my attempt at a dot map. I didn't set cities on the coast because to me coastal cities are useless unless we can get the Colossus or if there are seafood in our BFC. Decided to let culture grab those few coastal tiles I missed.

Roster
berserks01 - {just played}
Bede - UP
frankcor - {on deck}
DevilJin
Cosmichail
GreyFox - semi-auto-skip {post got it if u can play before I grab it}

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG