Civ III MTDG Sign-Up Thread

RegentMan

Deity
Post here to sign up for the... (Drum roll please! :band: )

Second Civ III Multi-Team Demogame! If you'd like to be on a specific team, let us know, however be forewarned that some situations may require us not to accommodate some requests. If you don't specify what team, we'll either randomly assign you to a team or place you on the one with the least amount of members.

The following teams will be in competition with each other:

Team BABE

The Council

Team SABER

Team FREE

Team GONG

After you've posted here:

1. Go to your User Group Page.
2. Request access to your team's forum.

If you're awaiting to be assigned to a team, complete the above tasks after you've been put on a team. :)

Sign me up please.

Hmm, difficult choice between the teams :). I have no preference.

EDIT: well, on second thoughts... I'll take team B :D.

Signing up.

Please place me on team C.

Also, for everybody else, I intend to be extremely vocal about making team C follow a democratic game style. Any anarchists are asked to join other teams.

Welcome you two. Please request memberships to your respective forums. Although it'll be lonely for a bit. :sad:

Team A (0)

Team B (1)
zyxy

Team C (1)
gbno1fan

Team D (0)

Team E (0)

Team D smells good.

EDIT; I'm a full supporter of a democratic system, and would prefer it over anarchy. Having said that, I wouldn't shoot myself over being in anarchic systems.

Put me on a team that will have anarchy as its government. That is my only condition. I hate all that political office stuff.

What happened to the team captain idea?

sign me up, dont care where ill pick team A seeing as that doesnt seem to have anyone in yet :)

I would like to join A with BC. :D

Team A (2)
BCLG100
Whomp

Team B (1)
zyxy

Team C(1)
gbno1fan

Team D (2)
azzaman333
Empiremaker

Team E (1)
Sir Bugsy

Sir Bugsy - I put you on your own team, Team E. Let me know if you'd rather go with an established team.

Everyone - It is sort of turning out that A & E (maybe others? Not sure.) are looking for a less governmentally organized approach...though it doesn't have to stay that way, of course. Just keep that in mind...

A randomly generated number to determine B, C, or E (the 1 person teams) places you on: E!

Team A (2)
BCLG100
Whomp

Team B (1)
zyxy

Team C (1)
gbno1fan

Team D (2)
azzaman333
Empiremaker

Team E (2)
Sir Bugsy
Tim Bentley

A please. I don't even have Civ3 still on my computer... :confused: :crazyeye:

Team A please :)

Team A (4)
BCLG100
Whomp
Emp. Killyouall
Robi D

Team B (1)
zyxy

Team C (1)
gbno1fan

Team D (2)
azzaman333
Empiremaker

Team E (2)
Sir Bugsy
Tim Bentley

So erm i signed up last night posted a few times in team A's forum and yet this morning poof team A's forum has vanished, any thoughts RM GA?

BCLG100 said:
So erm i signed up last night posted a few times in team A's forum and yet this morning poof team A's forum has vanished, any thoughts RM GA?

I also had to re-request for team D's. I assume its because of the database issues that were occuring.

Seeing the names in Team A, I don't have another choice than signing up...

So, please Team A for me.

Top Bottom