[SDK] Blacksun's More Civs DLL (24->50)

NeverMind

Proud to be Russian
24-34-50-77 Civs DLL

SDK Mod for:
Beyond the Sword 3.13
Warlords 2.13

Blacksun60, a SDK modder of russian civ-community, compilled some variants of CvGameCoreDLL.dll, that allow to have more than 18 players on the map. I suppose, that is very useful for those modders, who, like me, can do nothing with SDK. :king:

This is a "clean" mod. The only one change is: MAX_CIV_PLAYERS set from 18 to 24, 34 or 50. Make your choice, but there is no need to use 50 or 77 civs dll just for standard game. Use it if you have 50 civs in your mod. ;)

Here are the files (~750-950k each):

Beyond the Sword 3.13: 34 Civs DLL | 50 Civs DLL | 77 Civs DLL

Warlords 2.13: 24 Civs DLL | 34 Civs DLL | 50 Civs DLL | 77 Civs DLL

- Unpack it to your Beyond the Sword\Mods or Warlords\Mods folder.
- Game Menu: Advanced--Load a Mod--World213(313)_24(34,50,77).
- Choose the number of your opponents through Custom Game Menu.
- And let's rock!

PS. You can find some more mods and useful info on SDK modding at Blacksun's website. It's in Russian, but...you know, civ-language is universal. :D

MaxRiga said:
you must be smartes civ4 player i've ever seen, lol

look on the top - Warlords 2.08 SDK mod
:lol: :lol: I guess I was so eager about finding a patch compatible mod of this that I missed that, now thats irony.:)

oh men - that's awesome :)
Can you imagine it - ultra huge map of europe with all countries including Luxemburg, Liechtenstein ,Andora, San Marino and Vatican playd on tweaked marathon speed wich allows to build units and buildings faster but slowered discovering new techs to balance it - it's now possible hihi

hello, super project. I will use it in my mods. with the fact I have a question, which program uses you to create your file dll. me I have delphi7 undertaken but I do not manage to open the dll files plays civ4.

This is awesome! I am going to play this with the civ gold mod for warlords 2.08. Including the 24 default civs, and the additonal civ gold civs, I think there are a total of 67 civs. Can you make a game core dll for 67 civs as well?

Well, I think it's possible. But at first play with 50 civs in one game, and try to finish this game. ;)

How can I get the 50 civ game core dll to work with world maps. For example, Id like to play rhyes map with it, but it only allows the same 24 civs everytime. Id like to use it in the default world map, but it only allows 18 civs... is there a way to play a huge world map with the 50 civs?

It seems the only reasonable map setting for 50 civs (apart from being as large as computable) is "snaky" like the Snaky pangaea map script or of course smartmap

It's packed to .dll is it possible to have changed files to compile own .dll?

thank you very much :)

Yes, it's a problem. Mainscreen Scoredoard and Foreign Advisor should be tweaked in order to suit more civs.

I've recently started working on this issue. Hope to get some results in a few days.

Here is a modified FA Relations Screen with 50 players :D http://nm.civfanatics.ru/pics/world50.jpg

Hmm. Has anyone done this for normal civ yet?

Or at least something similar? I haven't got warlords yet:p

Top Bottom