Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tubby Rower

Chronic Slacker
Ok ready set vote

Teams, please decide what you'd like the base map type to be:

Rik Made - Completely Random
Rik makes the map, and he decides everything (70% pangaea/80% continent/etc., size, temperature, climate, and age).

Rik Made - Parameters Team-Decided
Rik makes the map but the teams decide 70% pangaea/80% continent/etc., size, temperature, climate, and age.

Non-Rik Made - Completely Random
Ginger or myself start up a new PBEM and pick random for everything (70% pangaea/80% continent/etc., size, temperature, climate, and age).

Non-Rik Made - Parameters Team-Decided
Ginger or myself start up a new PBEM and pick everything (70% pangaea/80% continent/etc., size, temperature, climate, and age) according to the teams' will.

Abstain
Your team abstains from voting.

Barbarians, SGL, and SoZ terms will be decided in a different vote. Try to have the vote in by Sunday or Monday-ish.

the Rik-made Completely random really isn't random.. .Rik will decide everything

I voted Rik-made, team decided although I know that might last until we finally start the game then...

After seeing some of the suggestions made earlier by the non-anarchy team members :rolleyes: , I went with completely decided by Rik.

Why is it that those folks who enjoy having elective positions always want to make everything so complicated??? :crazyeye:

If its agreed that Rik decides everything then i would at least ask that he give an idea of the map type, like standard archi or large pang or whatever else.

7 out of the 13 members have voted for the first option.. so I'll go ahead and post our vote

Top Bottom