EEN Headline News

General_W

Councilor & Merlot Noble
EEN
Headline News

Ladies and Gentlemen of the World,
Epsilon Team, by the blessings of the The Leader, now presents a full summary of the World of Sirian's Most Popular News broadcast!

Don’t miss any of them!​

FINAL Edition - Game Summary: (New!)

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Edition #9 – Farewell to Team Innovia:

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Edition #8 – War with Team Aloha!

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Edition #7 – War with Team Innovia!

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Edition #6- Farewell to Team Loco:

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Edition #5- WAR! With Team Loco:

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Special Edition – WAR between Team Innovia & Team Loco:

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

EEN Headline News - Edition #4:

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

EEN Headline News - Edition #3:

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

EEN Headline News - Edition #2:

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

EEN Headline News - Edition #1:

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

P.S. The reporter voices are pretty sad in edition #1. That was addressed in future broadcasts. It’s new technology, some… bugs… left to work out.

Clever & well done.
BB

Damn! you built a broadcast station already?! Can you tell us where it is? Your capital?

i find it amazing how the news reporter speaks without his lips moving! v impressive general :)

Wow that was cool, I'm going to ask my cable provider to carry EEN.

Well done GW:goodjob: Mass Media or not your still number 2 out of the blocks this time around;) .

Anyway what happened to the weather and sports sections, maybe if you toned the propaganda down you will be able to fit them in:p

Btw- who provided the voices?

Thanks for the great feedback! Glad you enjoyed it.
I hope future episodes will be even better.

@RobiD <snip>

Look for more varied voices in future editions!

Gen W--you never cease to amaze me. That was fantastic. btw I'm long hair club for men stock. As they say it takes one to know one. Oh and bless your wife for putting up with us. :D

General_W said:
Thanks for the great feedback! Glad you enjoyed it.
I hope future episodes will be even better.

@RobiD - The voices were all provided by me (hence the pitiful nature) – except for a guest appearance by my lovely and gracious wife, who after a small amount of arm twisting agreed to voice Upso Hei in her best "perky reporter" voice.

Look for more varied voices in future editions!

I figured that most of the voices were your but the Upso Hei was very different. As a suggestion Cathy could be the weather girl;)

EEN
Headline News

Ladies and Gentlemen of the World,
By the blessing of the The Leader, we now present, the world&#8217;s SECOND International TV News broadcast!

Don&#8217;t miss it!
(now with new voices and improved animation!)

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

:xmastree: Also - Enter the EEN Headline News Confuciusmas Holiday Quiz Contest!!
Spoiler :

Grand Prize: The winner will get to pick one of the EEN Headline News correspondents, and have them mention their name, or say a funny phrase chosen by the winner, in the next edition of EEN Headline News!

To Win: Earn the most points on the Quiz! In case of tie, the Grand Prize will be awarded to whoever submitted their answer first

To Be Eligible: Sorry &#8211; No Epsilonians can enter to win&#8230; and No Moderators/Admins that have read the internal Epsilon EEN News thread. If you haven't read the thread&#8230; then please feel free to participate!!

To Enter: Send a PM with your quiz answers to General_W

The Quiz:​

1) Which CFCer does the voice for Qin Guy Jin?
(1 point)

2) Which CFCer does the voice for General Ledger?
(1 point)

3) Which CFCer did the voice for Fan Cpants in the latest update?
(5 points)

4) Which CFCer does the voice for Mr. Rodger Rodgers?
(5 points)

5) Which "significant other" of a CFCer does the voice for Wendy Stormyes?
(2 points)

6) What's the name of the group singing in the background of Fan Cpant's, "Merry Confuciusmas" story?
(8 points)

7) Which CFCer's voice is heard wishing Qin a "Merry Confuciusmas" at the end the last update?
(5 points)

Take your best guess, and Good Luck!
Contest ends January 1st. &#8211; The winner will be announced then! :xmascheers:

I had a Speedracer deva vu' moment when they started talking. :lol:
Then you made your poor wife participate? :shake:
And then you end it with that last line. Inconceeebaable!
Awesome Gen W!

Answers to the quiz.
Spoiler :
1) Who does the voice for Qin Guy Jin? Um..you or King Friday XIII
(1 point)

2) Who does the voice for General Ledger?1) Who does the voice for Qin Guy Jin?Um..you or Prince Tuesday

(1 point)

2) Who does the voice for General Ledger?Um..you or Handyman Negri

(1 point)

3) Who did the voice for Fan Cpants in the latest update?Um..you or the Princess Bride?

(5 points)

4) Who does the voice for Mr. Rodger Rodgers?Um..Mr. McFeely?

(5 points)

5) Who does the voice for Wendy Stormyes? um....your poor wife or Lady Elaine Fairchilde
(2 points)

6) What's the name of the group singing in the background of Fan Cpant's, "Merry Confuciusmas" story? um...the Royal family?
(8 points)

7) Whose voice is heard wishing Qin a "Merry Confuciusmas" at the end the last update?
(5 points)um....X the Owl?

Fantastic General W :goodjob: i liked the description of the hindu temple best and christ knows how your wife puts up with you when you come in with these requests :D

:lol: Your wife :clap: is amazing :rotfl:!!!

I just tried to imagine my wife doing that, and although I know she never would, I almost snotted myself laughing so much!

:lol: Your wife :clap: is amazing :rotfl:!!!

I just tried to imagine my wife doing that, and although I know she never would, I almost snotted myself laughing so much!
How did he get her to do that??? Amazing!!!:lol:
BB

Thanks for all the kind words!
My wife is flattered (and mortified) – I told her what a hit she's been.

How'd I get her do it? The same way I got her to marry me… a desperate appeal to her compassionate nature towards all things pathetic ;)

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! :xmascheers:

Top Bottom