Basic Dwarve

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
Hi there, this is for those unfrequently visiting the DB and for those who just want to raise their postcount :p

its download

seZ

PS: his skirt supports Teamcolour and yes i will do some more dwarven units, if enough people think this guy is a good start to represent the smaller folk ;)

awesome :)). Produce more dwarves :)

ok, 5 people liking the dwarf ;)
5 more and i will create a bunch of them (one of them will have a heavy crossbow, and one will have a rifle, one will be a miner and then we`ll see what theres left :) )

P.S: the pic is that small, the next ones wil get a bigger pic ;)

If i post five time's will that count... i need them for the Arda Mod (LOTR)...
thanks you

And can you plese add a Dwarf Worker to your list?

so you guys got it :) 10 votes for more dwarves ;) i will continue working on them :) but dont hurry, have a lot of side projects too :)

dwarves rock the house! :D

this looks good to me. *signs petition for more dwarven units*

i'm seeing forward to some more of them :)

0d1n3oo3Broad said:
dwarves rock the house! :D

this looks good to me. *signs petition for more dwarven units*

i'm seeing forward to some more of them :)

dang, havent heard from you in three months??:p

i have a lot of work at the moment and not much time to play civ or be active on the forums, just for a little lurk or another from time to time :)

hello,

this one is too good, please do muuuuuch more of them. As I remember you are in the FFH - Team so I will love to see the next Khazad Units :).
Awesome dwarf, simply awesome.

Nur eine kleeeine Randbemerkung : Der Rock in Teamcolor ?? Waere es vielleicht besser ihn ganz ohne Teamcolor zu lassen? Wir haben die Flagge als Identifikation und der Zwerg ist super, so wie er ist .

Top Bottom