MWNN Beta Release

Spacer One

New Version 2.0.1 Uploaded...

You can get the MOD here
The First Patch is here and adds much to the Modern Era, as well as Slavic flavor units...
A SECOND patch is now available HERE and adds Slavic horses and Irish flavor units...

and see previews here
and a few more of the first patch here

More previews:

CREDITS:
This is not nearly everyone, but I would like to give credit to(In literally no order...its as I look through my units):
Aaglo, Wyrmshadow(Of course), Kinboat, Sword Of Geddon(Bonus Thanks), Odintheking, Muffins, Sandris, Orthanc(extra thanks), Dom Pedro, UtahJazz, Riptide, W.I.N.T.E.R. ,ShiroKobbure, Flamand, R8XFT, Ares De Borg(for his excellent recolors), Plotinus, Quinzy, NavyDawg, TopGun69, LA_Dav, Virote_Considon...and thats just the unit creators!!!

Pounder(Bonus points), Rhye, The Last Conformist, Lizardmenrule!, utro43, mrtn, and Dark Sheer for various graphics found in this MOD...

Special thanks to TopGun69, Weasel Op, Wyrmshadow, Sandris, PaGe, T.A JONES, Blue Monkey and Quinzy...if you dont know why, Im not telling...

Very nice I like it. This is going to make a nice mantel peice

Things I noticed. At a glance...
Awesome set of leaderheads !all complete with lenghy history bios--awesome I always read those when I encounter a new Civ! nice coat of polish right there

ACtually All the pedia is supported except some new units very nice Im game for any mod that goes the lenghs to fully support its new content-Thanks

Cool. Bonus units(hidden units??)! having Godziila and his pal playable as nuclear freaks makes a nice touch for those who stick out end game, also prehistric giant shark!:goodjob: (what tech gives you that unit anyway? it wasn't listed, unless you don't want to give away surprises :cool:

Resources a-plenty! supported by improvments, and not skimmed by on pedia- always nice extra improvemnts that way and again you never took short cuts supporting you add on

Sorry ran out of room, I'll play more before I say anything else But awesome so far thats for sure.
Only improvemnt I can offer is add some extras techs The last era looks kind of bare. Though Im not a good judge since Ive come of some fairly rich tech mods. I can see if your point is who needs lots of techs if you manage to do alot with a little? True, Still Its my opinion many like a stoked tech tree. Especially if you got the goods to go around-or wanted to add a teency weecy bit more !

Ha Ha...Godzilla and his friends are still not unlockable...that is planned as a final touch...

I fully plan on doing another over haul to the tech tree, but I wanted to get a bit of an idea what people liked and didnt like...

The pedia is not complete, but I will be finishing it in the first patch...there are a few new things(and alot of units) that dont have entries...but they will soon...

thanks for playing...feel free to post comments...be they positive or negative...

thanks for playing

Thank you for an easy download with well written installation instructions. I'm playing this now. I'm in 560 AD as the Kushans, and have been locked in war against my neighbors the Filipinos on a narrow isthmus since about 250 AD. Fun, fun, fun!

I too like the spread of civs and LHs at first glance. Plays well, but some things are very beta - like no clue at all as to what the farm improvement does.

well, I would think it doubles city growth again...but the reason there is a Farm is because I was going to have it increase production, and require cows, pigs, and a granary(like the lumber mill, or Jade carver)...but the idea was scrapped for the moment because of the resource glitch...it will either be removed, or fixed the way I wanted it...

I just made it do something for now, because it was all added, and there is a tech for it...

30+ d/ls and no comments???...

well for anyone who cares enough to check...here is a quick update/patch for the BIQ and civilopedia text file...the units are still not done, but Everything else should have at least enough info to be playable...

Attachments

• BIQ.zip
    47 KB · Views: 476
  • pedia.zip
    260.4 KB · Views: 553
Busy playing, and taking screenshots, but this update may obviate the need for my comments so far. I'll have to dl and see.

PS
30+ d/ls and no comments???...
Doesn't
Thank you for an easy download with well written installation instructions. I'm playing this now.
and
I too like the spread of civs and LHs at first glance. Plays well, but some things are very beta - like no clue at all as to what the farm improvement does.
count as comments?

oh they absolutely do...Im sorry BM...I meant 30 people and only 2 people comment...Im glad you are enjoying the MOD...

I should be more patient...people must be playing it, right?...

well for anyone who cares enough to check...here is a quick update/patch for the BIQ and civilopedia text file...the units are still not done, but Everything else should have at least enough info to be playable...

Ahhhh!. Just what I needed! thanks. :goodjob:

The Tech (Farming)allows the Farm, and removes disease from floodplains...the Farm improvement acts as a second Granary, and requires a granary
What effect does a second granary have?
well, I would think it doubles city growth again...but the reason there is a Farm is because I was going to have it increase production, and require cows, pigs, and a granary(like the lumber mill, or Jade carver)...but the idea was scrapped for the moment because of the resource glitch...it will either be removed, or fixed the way I wanted it...

I just made it do something for now, because it was all added, and there is a tech for it...
Here's a thumbnail some screenshots of my experience with the Farm improvement.
First row: a city with a farm in place; a turn after selling the farm
second row: another city, prior to building farm; at completion of farm
third row: 2 turns after completion

As you can see, the farm doesn't seem to affect food production; I notice it gives two culture points.

no...what a farm/granary do is when the food storage fill up, it gives 2 population instead of 1...Im not sure if the granary/farm combo works together...you wont notice any change in the city screen either way...but try to notice if the city population goes up faster with a farm...

In the long run, it doesnt matter, I will be changing how the Farm works, to increased production...

no...what a farm/granary do is when the food storage fill up, it gives 2 population instead of 1

in vanilla a granary meens the storage box starts half fullevery time, so why not have that for the granary and then have the 2 pop instead of one for the farm?

@Stormy...well, thanks for that :)

Since its basically the standard game, with some reworking, Im not surprised...but I appreciate the support

@Kairob...Im not sure that granaries work that way in Conquests, but if so, I cant find a setting or option to change it...

No worries, just expect the farm to be reworked in the next patch

Looks good, Spacer!

I played one short game, as a random civ on a random map, etc., and got the Irish. The game is progressing nice and smoothley, and 78 turns into the game, I'm not desperatley looking for something new to build, which is always a good thing ;)

One small problem with this game I'm having, though- The map turned out to be what looks like a Pangea, and I'm pretty much in the dead center of the (known) landmass!

I like the terrain you're using.

Top Bottom