AI doesn't raze cities. 2016-10-05

Skyer2

Chieftain
Replace 0F846F0100008B4C2418 on E970010000908B4C2418
Replace 0F85E3000000E8A371F1FF on E9E400000090E8A371F1FF

Attachments

• Patch.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 7,715
:worship: :worship: :thanx: :thanx: Oh Skyer2, when this works for Civ 3 Conquests, you should get the Civ 3 Nobel Price. Of course I test this tomorrow too. :)

Well if this works then you will have done a great deal for the community. :) Thanks. One question I would have (though I am pretty clueless when it comes to coding) is whether messing with one part of the code will impact another part in unexpected ways. Is this possible? Otherwise this would be really useful. I must admit that your first previous two threads on 'no fights' and 'AI always accepts your deals' left me kind of puzzled as to where you were going with this, but you've definately hit on something valuable with the no razing.

Well if this works then you will have done a great deal for the community. :) Thanks. One question I would have (though I am pretty clueless when it comes to coding) is whether messing with one part of the code will impact another part in unexpected ways. Is this possible?

Have you been keeping up with Blakes AI mod? I try to a bit and have noticed many changes do effect the AI in worse ways down the road. Also they scramble the dificulty levels a bit making handicaps all to powerful in some cases. (minor problem, however irrating)

Have you been keeping up with Blakes AI mod? I try to a bit and have noticed many changes do effect the AI in worse ways down the road. Also they scramble the dificulty levels a bit making handicaps all to powerful in some cases. (minor problem, however irrating)
Unless I'm mistaken that mod is for civ4. A completely different game.

Plenty of reason. Newbie poster, strange file that doesn't work for anyone, supposed miracle fix... I bet this is a virus. Don't download it.

Ya I thought it was along the same lines in theory. Probably not if Civ3 code can't be messed with to make a smarter AI. Sorry for the Confusion

It could be a hoax how many have actually tried this and had it not work. Ive heard One (Malbeth) and another who says is works(OP)

Still if this is a act of Jihad, I take all the blame. Ive increased missionary trips to the 4ums as of late and all wern't exactly what you call peaceful in nature. :mischief:

For some reasons that patch doesn't work, it was not just applied. Try manually editing.

Top Bottom