Culture Traits Chart Blank

Blue Monkey

Archon Without Portfolio
After a brief discussion with 7Ronin and Stormrage about the scenario/mod design process the other day, I remembered that LoneWolf5050's excellent pdf on the C3C features had inspired me to make a blank Culture Traits chart to help me in designing mods.

Here's my version of his chart in PDF format and ready to help anyone make sure they've covered the 28 possible combinations of traits in their cultural selection. Too simple for some, but it may be useful to others like me who need help to see the big picture.

Get it here

[civ3mac] Made on a Mac

Yes, it will prove useful to many, but I can't use it with the FF mod.... All civs have 3 traits in that one.

Im gonna add a link to this, on my template thread If you dont mind...

Great idea, and Im sure it will be useful to many Modders...

Yes, it will prove useful to many, but I can't use it with the FF mod.... All civs have 3 traits in that one.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, both your opinions mean a lot to me. Feel free to link it, and adapt it any way you want.

Hikaro, I too am looking forward to a 3D spreadsheet application.

Actually, it should be possible to do 3 traits on a 2D format, but I'm having trouble remembering how... I think it requires either 2 vertical or 2 horizontal columns or something like that.......

Too simple for some, eh? You could put it like that, as I don`t need help to see the big picture. Sadly, I need help to see the smaller pictures! :sad:

I am glad for all people that could use what you and 7ronin did, hope I didn`t piss you off to much back at the "argument" thread :)

I am glad for all people that could use what you and 7ronin did, hope I didn`t piss you off to much back at the "argument" thread :)
Not at all; I actually enjoy reading your comments in all threads.

Top Bottom