New 105mm wheeled assault cannon

Another great Chinese unit! :thumbsup:

I really like the rock back on the cannon firing.

Heh. I like how you're posed to invade Taiwan. :D

But really, don't.

Okay, Now I'm talking to your government.

Oh I understand that, but I'd rather see a peacefull reunification than an invasion.

Awesome unit, la_dav, excellent animations. You're really cranking these out.

What does Taiwan have that China doesn't? Nothing, that's what. Wanna know what else? America's wasting too much money on that country.There's a better chance of peace in the middle east than there is of Taiwan ever gaining indepence from China, culturally and politically. Good unit by the way.:D

LA DAV IS KING!!!!!!!!

America's wasting too much money on that country!?:confused: PredatorFett, it's pretty unfair for you to say that!! The Bush government does not spend a single cent on that pathetic island. Moreover, the American government is trying its very best to squeeze every penny from Taiwanese, by pushing the 610.8 billion weaponary purchase bill in Taiwanese Government. To make it worse, those weapons American try to sell to Taiwan are all refurnished from third-hand or retired. So, I don't think you are in any position to make that comment.

la_dav, love your works. Keep rocking!!

Oh, and having the Seventh Fleet Based out of Tiawan doesn't count as anything? Yeah, sure, running the military is free!

And PredatorNotEducated, you seem to forget that the Chinese Civil war is Still going on, even though no shots are being fired. There are two warring Chinese Governments. The Communists on the mainland want to take the island, while the Nationalists want to take the mainland.

So seriously, people, don't talk unless you know anything.

:nono: This is serious political problem really, I hope sincerely that all stop this subject! Goldflash is Correct, "So seriously, people, don't talk unless you know anything." It loves peace and freedom that I believe the everybody on CFC. Very happy knowledge everybody! Thank everybody like the unit that I make , I am extremely honoured! I make Chinese unit to have no any intention, is interest just!:)

Now let's all listen to La Dav and get off the political stuff.
Hear hear! Personally I enjoy a good cage match around contemporary politics, but there's a special place for those discussions:
the off-topic forum.

la_dav, I love your units and it's good to see some modern Chinese units done for our favourite game! Very nice work! :goodjob:

Oh, and having the Seventh Fleet Based out of Tiawan doesn't count as anything? Yeah, sure, running the military is free!

And PredatorNotEducated, you seem to forget that the Chinese Civil war is Still going on, even though no shots are being fired. There are two warring Chinese Governments. The Communists on the mainland want to take the island, while the Nationalists want to take the mainland.

So seriously, people, don't talk unless you know anything.

Wow, dude. Don't let what I say get to your head. I have an opinion just like you do.

An impressive and clean unit. A useful addition to the canon.

Top Bottom