Next year in Jerusalem, a x-mas inspired scenario for ViSa

This scenario uses my 500BC ViSa version of Genghis Old World map. I slightly changed it for this scenario (Egypt moved 1 tile south, Israel starts and should build Jerusalem in Sinai, Solomon as israeli leader instead of David). Plus: included is a minimally changed Leader XML file (switched Mary Stuart and Solomon switched their personality, yeah, I see good reason to call solomon philosophical and industrious).

To play it, just replace the original ViSa leader file with the one included (don't forget to make a backup of the original).

The scenario is intended to be played as Solomon. I further suggest that you follow this guidelines:

- no unit building at all, try to get all units via wonders, exception: if attacked build additional military units, to squash the infidels
- no settling, no missionaries (except the 4 gained by founding religions)
- try to get all 7 religions, and as many wonders as possible in Jerusalem
- no military expansion, except if attacked. If they attack you, its yours to take
- Judaism has to be choosen as soon as possible, hold as long as possible. Only free religion may replace it (reluctantly).

So basically you should stay with Jerusalem only as long as possible. If other cities want to join you due to your impressive wisdom/culture, or present themselves as subjects by attacking you, fine.

Hope you have fun. ^^

EDIT: exchanged the original map with a much smaller version (only mediterranean theater). Reason: memory allocation error. Almost all starting positions are slightly changed in that map to accomodate for the low place. Oh, and its with expanded city radius.

Where is the fun in that ? :confused:

#1 survival
#2 starting wars that you ain't part of :evil:

The game crashes after a while, but I don't know if it's just me. I did, however, restart a few times and tried again, but the results are the same. It was a good game though while it lasted.

Top Bottom