Captain Jack Sparrow

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
".... and you shall all remember this as the day you ALMOST caught Captain Jack Sparrow!"

Captain Jack would have been here last night but he over-indulged on his favorite adult beverage in celebration of the new year, and had a bad hangover...

Anyways, here he is:

Animated Preview:

Note: although this unit has sounds, they are just generic piratey sounds so anyone can use this as a generic Pirate unit.... I'll make sounds from in-movie quotes if anyone asks me to, but it's going to be a real bugger trying to match the sounds and animations up....

Oh, enjoy and Happy New Year.

Barbossa: So you expect to leave me standing on some beach with nothing but a name and your word it's the one I need and watch you sail away on my ship?

Jack Sparrow: No. I expect to leave you standing on some beach with absolutely no name at all, watching me sail away on my ship and then I'll shout the name back to you. Savvy?

Barbossa: But that still leaves us with the problem of me standing on some beach with naught but a name and your word it's the one I need.

Jack Sparrow: Of the two of us I am the only one who hasn't committed mutiny, therefore my word is the one we'll be trusting. Although, I suppose I should be thanking you because in fact, if you hadn't betrayed me and left me to die, I would have an equal share in that curse same as you.

[bites into an apple]
Jack Sparrow: Funny ol' world, innit?
[offers him an apple]

Very nice unit Hikaro!

So i take it all the rum's gone? ;)

Yup! otherwise he might not have showed up today :p

Glad you guys all like my unit.

CC-224: I love that quote you have in your sig :lol: Commandeer indeed! :lol:

Thanks Hikaro.

You'll win the January Competition for sure!

Jack Sparrow: Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley...
Ragetti: Parley?
Jack Sparrow: That's the one. Parley. Parley.
Pintel: Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "Parley".
Jack Sparrow: That would be the French.

[Before Jack steals the Interceptor]

Norrington: That is, without doubt, the worst pirate I've ever seen.

Mullroy: What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith?
Murtogg: Yeah, and no lies.
Jack Sparrow: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out.
Murtogg: I said no lies.
Mullroy: I think he's telling the truth.
Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us.
Jack Sparrow: Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Jack Sparrow: [Wakes up and sees Elizabeth burning the rum] No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade... the rum!
Elizabeth: Yes, the rum is gone.
Jack Sparrow: Why is the rum gone?
Elizabeth: One: because it is a *vile* drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two: that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me, do you think there is even the slightest chance they wont see it?
Jack Sparrow: But why is the rum gone?

Will: This... is going to save Elizabeth?
Jack: How much do you know about Davy Jones?
Will: Not much.
Jack: Yeah, it's gonna save Elizabeth.

[Jack empties bottle of rum]

Jack: Why is the rum always gone?
[He stands up and staggers drunkenly]
Jack: Oh... that's why.

I got my quotes (most of them) here, for anyone interested.

Great Moments:
1. On a violent, torturous island, men are heaving coffins into the water. As they float into the ocean, a crow lands on top of one and starts pecking with its beak. A gunshot from inside blasts the bird into oblivion. A hand holding a pistol emerges and swings the gun around in case any danger is lurking. The hand is pulled back into the coffin and Jack Sparrow breaks through the thin wood. He reshapes his favorite hat and puts it on. With a "Sorry, mate," to the corpse inside the coffin with him, he breaks off one of the skeleton's legs and uses it as an oar.

2. When Jack finds Bootstrap Bill below deck, he can't believe what he's seeing. He asks, "Is this a dream?" Bootstrap replies, "No." Jack says, "I thought not. If it were, there'd be rum." In response, Bootstrap offers the bottle that he's holding.

Awesome! I don't have a Jack Sparrow quote for you, but it's still a great unit. :thumbsup:

Might as well join the fun :D

Jack: "She's safe, just like i promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised, and you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word, really... except, of course, for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."

Very nice! With this one, you crossed the gap between your "fantastic" units and the more "historical" units around here. It will have my vote if you submit it this month! :goodjob:

Is that a victory dance. :lol: :goodjob:

A great non-FF unit from you. :D

Top Bottom