Wooden Button's

Partizanac

Serbian Ambassador in CFC
Much better... :goodjob: Maybe some structure in the wood to suggest some carving and it would be perfect... ;)

Ooo...neato...good work there Partizanac...did you do the sacrifice buttons as well?

and on a side note...what are those bridges?...they look nice, and I think I could use a few for Narnia, if that is possible

My old ones.

Where can I find your new ones?

Ooo...neato...good work there Partizanac...did you do the sacrifice buttons as well?

and on a side note...what are those bridges?...they look nice, and I think I could use a few for Narnia, if that is possible

yes!

Well I made them myself I can post them but they won't fit nice in every tile just some! and they are only made for Ares's old terrain...

Much better... :goodjob: Maybe some structure in the wood to suggest some carving and it would be perfect... ;)

I've been wondering how can I do that? can you give me the link of an example, so I can edit it...

Oh, they look very nice :)

Hvala! ;)

PS. If someone wants a wooden button with different picture? just give me the word! :D

Great! :thumbsup:

Another question about the bridges: how did you implement them in your scenario? I'm trying to figure out a good way to implement a bridge that will be a big game factor in a scenario I might start working more seriously on, but I've done little progress in this. The only way I could think of is using an immobile naval unit... Is this how you do it?

well I opened "grassland forests" in the terrain folder and done this:

Spoiler :

The bridge can be crossed by foot units and not by the naval! and in some tiles the bridge is wierd:

they won't fit nice in every tile just some! and they are only made for Ares's old terrain...

Top Bottom