Earth 18 Civs For Civ Gold - Warlords

Mufin

Chieftain
Prologue:

You are looking at the Earth 18 Civilisations for CivGold, version for Warlords - long-awaited map that caused a great stir among the crowd. This version is exactly the same as non-Warlords version except for some leader and civilisation changes.

Download here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4039

Civilisation list:

Byzantium - Basil
Carthage - Hannibal
Celts - Boadicea
China - Mao Zedong
India - Mahatma Gandhi
Iroquois - Ayenwatha
Israel - David
Japan - Tokugawa
Maasai - Lenana
Maya - Pacal II
Taharqa - Nubia
Portugal - Afonso Henriques
Rome - Augustus Caesar
Russia - Stalin
Scotland - Mary Stuart
Sioux - Tatanka Iyotake
Sweden - Karl XII
Ottomans - Mehmed

The Celtic capital name was changed to Cenabum - it was Bibracte before.

To install:

Place it in Firaxis Games\etc.\Warlords\PublicMaps folder.

Remember:
Thou shalt not place it in your Vanilla Folder or thou shall be banished from the light of the day and I shall personally curse thee.

Epilogue:

I don't think anyone will comment this, but - blimey! - I don't care at all.

Prologue:

You are looking at the Earth 18 Civilisations for CivGold, version for Warlords - long-awaited map that caused a great stir among the crowd. This version is exactly the same as non-Warlords version except for some leader and civilisation changes.

Download here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4039

Civilisation list:

Byzantium - Basil
Carthage - Hannibal
Celts - Boadicea
China - Mao Zedong
India - Mahatma Gandhi
Iroquois - Ayenwatha
Japan - Tokugawa
Maasai - Lenana
Maya - Pacal II
Taharqa - Nubia
Portugal - Afonso Henriques
Rome - Augustus Caesar
Russia - Stalin
Scotland - Mary Stuart
Sioux - Tatanka Iyotake
Sweden - Karl XII
Ottomans - Mehmed

The Celtic capital name was changed to Cenabum - it was Bibracte before.

To install:

Place it in Firaxis Games\etc.\Warlords\PublicMaps folder.

Remember:
Thou shalt not place it in your Vanilla Folder or thou shall be banished from the light of the day and I shall personally curse thee.

Epilogue:

I don't think anyone will comment this, but - blimey! - I don't care at all.

Where are there only 17 civs in your list?

Oh, you are absolutely right. I must have ommited something.

I ommited Israel. But I assure you - it is a mistake, not an intentional move. Thank you for pointing that.

not a bad map ..needs a couple tweaks like giving defensive units to a couple civs so that they dont vanish in the first 5 turns from barbarians running them over <im going to go thru the map later and hand each civ a warrior scouts just dont defend a city well enough to have a chance>

Morfydd, do they vanish? I tested it, and thus far, the only civilisation that was annihilated was Maya. They were probably destroyed by Aztecs. And giving a scout to each nation is a good idea. I concur with you and I will change it.

admitted i had raging barbarians toggled ...the civs that did not have a warrior at the start were overrun by barbarians

:( no australia... any chance you could just kick a europeon or insignificant civ and throw in australia.. could take pressure of Europe and add some heat in the pacific.;)

Top Bottom