Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
This is a private opinion poll, to tell your fellow citizens how you want this game to start off. We've had some discussion but it hasn't been focused, and a lot of people aren't here yet, so I don't believe this poll should be binding -- but if it ends up really strong one way or the other I'll definitely be listening. :cool:

Do you want to get the game started, or work on getting more of the rules decided first?
* Start the Game
* Work on the Rules
* Abstain

Start the game doesn't have to mean no or few rules, nor does work on the rules mean we must take a long time before starting the game. It's just a way of finding out which you think should get focus first.

The poll has a really long duration (10 days) but we do not have to wait until it's over before we do anything. If a trend develops we can act on that trend.

just wondering why i cant post in this poll?

Because you missed the announcement to go here and register for the user group called "Civ4 Democracy Game II: Citizens". ;)

I'm saving my vote for now, somewhat divided for now. I want some sort of CoL's written up and approved before we start even if it is still fairly preliminary with intend on finishing it up during play.

Start februari first.

I think it's important to have rules clear and unmuddled first.

Well do build as you go rules count for start the game first?

I would see votes for focusing on getting the game started as votes generally in favor of build as you go, but others could interpret it differently.

Start the game, but still make sure that the rules are complete before things get very far.

Lets get this game started already.

However, I am NOT infavor of the "Build as you go".

So what do you suggest we do without a Code of Laws that defines offices?
No, I am suggesting that we have the CoLs that define the offices at the moment we start.

No, I am suggesting that we have the CoLs that define the offices at the moment we start.

Which isn't considered a final set, right?

Could we have just a President who is responsible for organizing game play at the start?

Top Bottom