Two Middle Ages Spearmen, 25 Jan 2007

embryodead

Caliph
Two spearman units made for MEM. Much credit goes to Kinboat & utahjazz7 for most of the models and the tutorial. Two Middle-Eastern ones are also in production, and maybe a Byzantine one.
EDIT: If you downloaded the first unit during right after I posted, you may have to download again cause both zips contained the same, second unit :)

"Medieval Spearman"

Download

"Mailed Spearman"

Download

EDIT/NOTE: The first unit comes with custom sounds. The second unit uses the same sounds but they're not included in the file, instead the INI refers to the first unit. Just keep that in mind if you decide to use one unit but not the other.

Wow! These fellas are great! We can never have enough spearmen.

Some technical commentary here. I love how they level up their spears and jab with impunity when they attack just as a true warrior of the spear should. :goodjob:

Edit: Uh oh Embryo, I just noticed that you have duplicated the Mailed Spearman in the file downloads. The Medieval Spearman has been packaged as the Mailed as well.

Awesome! Very nice! They're going straight in.

I also really like the attack animation—very forceful. Nice work on these two units.

Hot Friggety Diggety Dog! :worship:

They look great and the animations are wonderful.:) :goodjob:

Nice! No slow motion poking, nice and decisive, and not matrixy! Good job, and welcome back. :)

Top Bottom