Gangster - 2/3/2007

"You want me to wack a guy, off a guy, whack-off a guy? cuz I'm married"
-Peter Griffin, There's Something about Paulie

nice stroll

That doesn't look like a gangster, but whatever. Great work!

Great,.. tommygun and it's lightning is just best, and nice 'i have the world in my hands' walk.. although i guess Thorgrimm would like to see him still lilbit more tougher, bulkier, bigger.. whatever word to use.. yet it's really needed and great addition for the Fallout mod
BTW.. can you make another version of the colouring.. black like the first sample you gave us in the Fallout mod creation forum. I hope someday we can get mobster with revolver too.

Fun unit. Looks nice.:) :ar15:

This guy's great! I believe I'll use him as the final version of the Turk for the FF mod.

wow, now that's nice. I love this guy.

Really nice work NavyDawg... :goodjob: Can't wait to fight this guy in FO... ;)

Whoa - right on time to be put in my expansion. :) :goodjob:

Wow, I really like it :)

And to add to the pool of some of the strangest unit comments I`ve seen, and not only by newbies I`ll just add: ..um... Nope, I have nothing to add, looks like a gangster to me, nothing more, nothing less.

Great job, ND, right on the spot.

Dawg, I gotta say, that is sweet! The new Reno Mobs now have their 'Made Man'! :goodjob:

In the Fallout Mod it goes! Screenie coming up.:D

As to the Mob look, it is based on the 20's Chicago Made Man that was seen in the accompany of Al Capone. According to Chris Avellone, the designer of the New Reno section of Fallout two. And in that respect, it is dead on. :)

:nuke: Þórgrímr :nuke:

Top Bottom