Frenchman's Leaders Library

Hello,

No these leaders are static ones like in the mod.
But I have created too the popup pictures used when the civ is destroyed...

:)

I like most of them... except for Rhoanna... i don't imagine her in Silver armor... more like the Rohirrim in Lotr, (leather, darker, more used mail, horse patterns...)

I see what you mean... I will try an other version more close to LOTR Eowyn ...

Can the background be lightened easily? There seems to be a lot of detail here that my old eyes can't make out. :blush:

:thanx: I'm glad if you like them

@ thomas.berubeg : I will try to replace all the original FFH2 leaders

@ woodelf: there are shadows in the background because the building is a Hall. I'm not sure it will be possible to create a different light to avoid the roof but the details are more visible in the real picture for the game which is 512x512... I will try...

:)

I'm glad to hear that you're going to make them all. Maybe we can give people an option to "patch" yours into FFH2 if they so choose when the time comes.

Beautiful work Frenchman!

:thanx:

@ MrUnderhill : I use Poser 5 ...
@ Kael : FFH2 is a very impressive mod and I find the choosen leaders very interesting too, like Perpentach who changes his attitude during the game...:goodjob:

@ mrkingkong: this was the good aspect of CIV III where it was "easy " to create with classical tools new animated leaders...

@ C.Roland : The formats exported by Poser are 3DS or OBJ but the problem is that Poser have a lot of transparent effects which are no more working when you export the model, for example this is the case for the hairs...

@Darkedone02: this is already possible to replace the current leaders of FFH2. This is what I'm doing leader by leader. The first thing you have to do is to unpack the "Pak0.FPK" with the tool you can find here.
Then the pictures will appear and you have just to copy and paste. But I think that I will propose a patch for that...

@ mrkingkong: this was the good aspect of CIV III where it was "easy " to create with classical tools new animated leaders...

@ C.Roland : The formats exported by Poser are 3DS or OBJ but the problem is that Poser have a lot of transparent effects which are no more working when you export the model, for example this is the case for the hairs...

@Darkedone02: this is already possible to replace the current leaders of FFH2. This is what I'm doing leader by leader. The first thing you have to do is to unpack the "Pak0.FPK" with the tool you can find here.
Then the pictures will appear and you have just to copy and paste. But I think that I will propose a patch for that...

Can you export Rohana (The 2nd one) in obj format please. I would like to try something.

Top Bottom