Bmw-3 Car

Nice original unit La_dav :). I like the attack, it's pretty funny somehow.

Whoa, very nice. :goodjob:

What mod is Vuldacon making ?

Great work la_dav, thank you.

Vuldacon's mod is Escape From Zombie Island 2 Again! :)

The car is going to be for The Company faction and possibly as a spawned unit from the City Car Park wonder.

Vuldacon's mod is Escape From Zombie Island 2 Again! :)

The car is going to be for The Company faction and possibly as a spawned unit from the City Car Park wonder.
Ah, that makes sense. :)

I bet it's fun running over zombies with german quality cars. :goodjob:

Well, in the Car Park, if it's possible, can wonders produce two units at a time? If so, you could make a Dodge Nitro :scan:

wonders can only produce one unit, but you can easily add another wonder spawning the dodge

Even easier by just adding an "Expansion" wonder, which requires the previous wonder to build it. And you can make it cost as little as you want, so essentially you can get a wonder that spawns 2 units, as the expansion wonder is so cheap.

Um La_dav...this is awesome...Im gonna see ifn I cant get Weasel to work it into BfNY as a Taxi...

the more Urban vehicles we can get, the better

[edit] @ KA...I would think this would make a perfect Rushmobile...

Its all like "Neeeeeeeeeerroow Neerroooww neeerroow nrrrrrrr NRRRR Nrrrr NRR THUMPABUMPA! That was a Zombie!"

And so the Police office pulls it over and It goes to look up the car in his Little Cop-puter thing. .so what does he type? "Blotch of Civ Color". :D

Awesome Oonit, Oh Middle Kingdom Man.

la_dav... Big Thanks for making this Car. It needs to have Civ Specific Color for the entire Car Paint so it can be used as the "Company Car" and also as the Cars that are spawned from the City Car Park.
...if you feel like rendering it again with Civ Specific colored Body Paint, Great, if not I can make a new palette and manually change each frame one at a time. IF you do adjust the Car Paint for Civ Specific Color, Use Red=30, Green=150, Blue=167. This is a mid range color that should work well.
I will adjust sounds and what ever needs anything.
Thank You again :goodjob:

I hope you don't mind me using this as well. :D

EDIT: If I have photoshop, I can just cut and paste the unit_32.pcx pic that came with it into my, rather Zulu's unit_32.pcx file. Right?

Top Bottom