Smuggler - 2/17/2007

Very good unit! Nice and simple but it still works very well. This looks very versatile to me, too, which is great. The Fidget and Victory are good and I like the death very much, how he sits and then falls back all in one movement - better than the "timber" motion which is all-too-easy to end up with if you're not careful.

Now do Jabba the Hutt...

As a dork I need to chime in:

You're on a Star Wars stroll Navy, nice work.

*Thinks about Dawg making a Weequay or Rodian*

Or Chewie the Hutt! Great unit ND, I hope (not request) LMR! tackles it and makes a c`n`p of a normal pistol or SMG (or both) so it can be more versatile. :)

I second that one... If he had a normal pistol or a SMG, he'd be perfect for the Citizen militia unit that I have for the FF mod (Right now I'm using UtahJazz7's Iroquois Rifleman, which is pretty good, but this guy looks more like your average FF civillian)

Good unit though, ND.

Dude, you're totally spoiling the Star Wars mod right now, :D. Good job!

May I request a Mon Cal Trooper, a generic Rebel trooper or a Rebel Commando? (Whichever is easiest?)

Alternate 'Death' Animation: Freezing in Carbonite

Nice work again, does he pull out binoculars for that fidget or just doing the generic 'look around' thingy?

Anyway: :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

@ Wyrm, yes he did. As fas as I know, this is the only major plot change in the new releases of the trilogy. Everything else that's new is CG effects.

@ Odin, no plans to make those guys atm. The republic trooper and commando are more likely to get made down the road...

@ Orthanc, I thought about a carbonite death. I even have a frozen Han prop, but I'm not sure how I would transition to PDM. Maybe cover it in smoke and pull the old switcheroo...

This is great. I can't wait to see all these units in action!:goodjob:

Excellent Hans Solo NavyDawg :goodjob: The Star Wars MOD should be seriously Fun with Great Units like this. This unit can also be used in many other Games easily.

For example Brotherhood found a use for it in a Fallout mod
yes great job NavyDawg :goodjob:

Top Bottom