• Donovan Zoi

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Please vote for the person you feel would make the best Judge Advocate for this term.

Candidates:
  • GerogeOP
  • lockesdonkey
  • Donovan Zoi

The candidate with the most votes at the conclusion of the poll will be the Judge Advocate for Term 1. In the event of a tie, a run-off poll listing all tied candidates will be conducted. This will continue until we have a winner.

Poll options:
-- Private
-- 3 days duration
-- Single choice

For one thing, despite the language of the constitution, the Judge Advocate isn't so much a judge as a prosecutor...

For another thing, who said anything about judicial activism? Where did that come from? Unless you're talking about my avatar...;)

Again, I know how to be impartial, and I know how this system works; I can devote a fair amount of time to my duties, and I can bring some energy into this office.

Don't take offense, Lockesdonkey. I think that George may be taking a shot at me for comments I made during the last game. However, I can already tell that you have the chops for the judiciary, so the only thing I have to say is "good luck!"

I voted for the guy that wanted to be a fascist dictator, but fell sick :p

Voted for the person that was the most involved in the ruleset creation for this DG.

-- Ravensfire

I didn't mean any offense, I was making fun of your avatar. I even changed my byline to counter it :p

And I wasn't trying to offend Donovan (accept for that old fart comment, haha). I just didn't feel there was enough talking going on in this election. Both of my opponents would make excellent judges. I knew I didn't have a shot at this job right now, since I didn't participate much in the creation process, I just wanted to start getting my name out there again.

And thanks Dutch. :goodjob:

Congratulations to Lockesdonkey, winner of the Term 1 office of Judge Advocate!

-- Ravensfire, Election Officer

This by far was the most entertaining election thread. Can you two both run against each other next time too.

congrats lockesdonkey..

Congratulations to Lockesdonkey, winner of the Term 1 office of Judge Advocate!

-- Ravensfire, Election Officer

Thanks! I'll do my best.

Just asking but should I create an overview topic for poll outcomes here too, use the existing one in the poll section or forget about it?

Just asking but should I create an overview topic for poll outcomes here too, use the existing one in the poll section or forget about it?

I've created an election summary thread, and requested it be stickied. This is a past convention, that will allow an easy glance at the current and past office holders.

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom