King Loracaz

I have made this character, Loracaz, previously. Loracaz is half-elven, and half-dragon. But i felt that the old version did not do the chap justice. So I used newly aquired skillz and made this King Loracaz. Here he is depicted in his True Form with scary wings and his Enchanted No-Daichi.

The unit is based on the Samurai animations, and has Wings and animated sword-flames.

Download here

Whoa, see through wings look incredible.

And damn Geo beat me again!

I can see this as another Armageddon counter spawn, or some lesser demon in FFH2

Additionally, may the arda mod use this as an early incarnation of sauron?

OOh oOOH I want my name in FFHII!! ooh ohh please use this in it!! YAY!

It`s cool, but it does not fit FfH, and by not using it, we secretely want to motivate you and make you try again and perhaps your next one gets even better :p

would be much honored to help the Arda Mod. Never figured out what it was till now. Silmarillion club

Are you offering help? any units you feel like making in your spare timefor us would be greatly appreciated...

We would all grovel at your feet, and get your name put in the arda mod credits... ;)

Are you offering help? any units you feel like making in your spare timefor us would be greatly appreciated...

We would all grovel at your feet, and get your name put in the arda mod credits... ;)

well, first off, view my profile and see what units i have already made that you could use. then later, give me some ideas for what you need and i will try to make some for you.

well, first off, view my profile and see what units i have already made that you could use. then later, give me some ideas for what you need and i will try to make some for you.

second revolution and lord of the rings will have not sooo much in common i fear :p

A Nazgul would be beautiful... Flying or mounted...

Also, if this is in any way possibly, a fellowship of the ring unit: the hobits, gandalf, aragorn, gimli, legolas, and boromir.:)

there: some ideas! ;)

Top Bottom