Civnet players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have CivNet, and I occasionally play it, but I have never played with anyone over the internet, not even with Civ2MGE.

------------------
"You know what I pray for? I pray for the power to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, the in incapacity to tell the difference."
-Calvin and Hobbes

I would like to play multiplayer sometime but i can never find any one if u would like to play add your name to the thread that i opened

hey genghisk i'd like to play you is there someway i can reach your. email,icq,msn messenger. if you know anybody else id like to play them too.

A dying breed indeed.

Making successful connexion for civnet game

And friend and I are looking forward to play against each other over the net, but we can't make connexion. We are confuse as to how connection is done. We want to use Internet TCP/IP options, but then what IP to provide : we both are behind a rooter. We tried using the rooter unique IP adressed as well as our computer local non unique adresse behind the rooter. Actually we must provide our own adress and the opponent adress if he sets the game. What IP to use, what has to be configure on the OS ? We both use civnet with Windows XP.

Thanks for help in advance, anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom